newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
hold up so the weekend of the 16-17 T-Mobile is going to have the galaxy note 2 and s3 for free with the 2 year contract?

Only for those who have "qualifying classic rate plans" whatever that means

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Based on what?

Data speeds

The point of the nexus is to be a reference device for android based phones. Its the direction Google want android to go in. Remove able battery vs wireless charging. Which one is the future?? Android is becoming more like apple if you look at it like that. Android is maturing and dudes hate it. Same way people is crying over the phone UI on the tablets. When you Start to actually use it then when you discover the genius. But Samsung still have SD cards and remove able battery. Samsung is behind in design for that very reason. Nexus 4 is pushing design, specs and innovation. If you think the iPhone 5, gs3 or Any other phone is better than you are geeked off specs. Nexus 4 is the true android phone every thing else is based on android. Pure android have some issues that we have to deal with. Wireless pad is in some Starbucks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
So Samsung is behind in design because their phones have removable batteries and microsd slots...two things people want in their phones :comeon:

Do you even read this nonsense before you copy & paste :snoop:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd: I don't even know what that is. But is it like a plan for 69-79 either way it's unlimited.

Na unless you been on tmo for long long time only way you have 69-79 unlimited unlimited everything plan

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Data speeds

So Samsung is behind in design because their phones have removable batteries and microsd slots...two things people want in their phones :comeon:

Do you even read this nonsense before you copy & paste :snoop:

Samsung make the ugliest android phones. Nexus 4, one x+ and droid razr look better designwise. What do they all have in common? Its the direction android is going into. The RAZR max solve the battery issue. SD card and remove able batteries are dead. Android engineer already said why they took out the sd card. HTC and nexus line havent use sd cards for years. I'm speaking from a technological stand point since I work for a tech company. Android take risks. New android fans are crying about bullshyt. Let Google do their job. If they make a gs3 then how can android move forward when the nexus line is the reference line. You dudes makes zero sense. Stay ahead of the competition. Apple cannot compete with the nexus 4 because of the price. They tried to stop the sales of the nexus 7 but it didn't work. Samsung isn't shyt without the nexus device

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its funny how every android head clowned apple for not having a removable battery and charging folks for extra space instead of having expandable storage slots but soon as google does it with the nexus they are "pushing designs and innovation" and "taking risks"

Do you even realize apple been doing the exact same shyt for years :wtf:

Yall starting to be worst then the istans with the sheep talk

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk was I thinking about. I forgot I am trying to quit paying these 160 dollar a month phone bills.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google is releasing 8gb as a marketing strategy for their cloud service with the price. Take it or leave it

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its funny how every android head clowned apple for not having a removable battery and charging folks for extra space instead of having expandable storage slots but soon as google does it with the nexus they are "pushing designs and innovation" and "taking risks"

Do you even realize apple been doing the exact same shyt for years :wtf:

Yall starting to be worst then the istans with the sheep talk

yea but the difference was that we used to say "apple is NOT EVEN giving istans removable battery and sdcard"

sure Google took it away but you there advancing android in other plus in all reality a small portion of android phones dont have removable battery's or expandable storage, you can still go out and get hundreds of phones with those features

and tell me when apple ever put out a phone with the specs and features of the nexus 4 for $350 :mjpls: UNLOCKED

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
yea but the difference was that we used to say "apple is NOT EVEN giving istans removable battery and sdcard"

sure Google took it away but you there advancing android in other plus in all reality a small portion of android phones dont have removable battery's or expandable storage, you can still go out and get hundreds of phones with those features

and tell me when apple ever put out a phone with the specs and features of the nexus 4 for $350 :mjpls: UNLOCKED

Dude bypass Google music and Google drive.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Breh I know all this but this nikka trying act like just cause the Nexus dont have sd slots and a removable battery that this is innovative and the new wave of the future and everybody else is behind :heh:

Im just pointing out apple has been doing the exact same thing for years and got clowned for it so whats so innovative about it now that google is doing it too?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh I know all this but this nikka trying act like just cause the Nexus dont have sd slots and a removable battery that this is innovative and the new wave of the future and everybody else is behind :heh:

Im just pointing out apple has been doing the exact same thing for years and got clowned for it so whats so innovative about it now that google is doing it too?

Where did I say it was something new?? I said Google is being innovative with android software. The design is innovative within android. Apple are the king of design. For android phones to look good they have to eliminate certain things. Plastic is one of them. Nexus line is innovative because it is sold at cost with the best specs on the market. Look at the internals. Look at the nexus 10 internals and screen display. Use Google music, Google drive and dropbox. Google is connecting all their products together. SD card don't make sense with the new android 4.2 security features

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Only person anywhere i see saying that has been Roh, Google has a vision for the future , apple didn't , look at there phones past the 3GS til now and there stagnating , Google's vision is a cloud based mobile one where you dont need 32-64 gigs of storage because all of your documents/music etc are based in the cloud, there slowllyyy pushing this vision starting withe the Nexus 7 tablet and now the Nexus 4 , withholding SD storage and removable battery makes the hardware cheaper which is another vision they have, high end products for cheap. High end affordable tech devices to me that's innovation

My biggest beef with people who complain about storage is how much is enough??. I personally think 8 gigs is doable , I do it now with my Nexus 7 , but i also believe 16 gigs should be the standard , but these people sit here talkin about i want 32 gigs internal + sd card :childplease: on a phone??

I will give them that argument on a tablet i think all tablets should come with SD storage just becase of there nature as media players and gaming device but wtf u need 64 gigs for on a phone

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where did I say it was something new?? I said Google is being innovative with android software. The design is innovative within android. Apple are the king of design. For android phones to look good they have to eliminate certain things. Plastic is one of them. Nexus line is innovative because it is sold at cost with the best specs on the market. Look at the internals. Look at the nexus 10 internals and screen display. Use Google music, Google drive and dropbox. Google is connecting all their products together. SD card don't make sense with the new android 4.2 security features

Thats a problem too tho

They want you to use all these cloud services but you can't get unlimited 4G unless you on a 2 year plan with tmobile

Watch how fast yall run thru them 2 gigs then you gonna be stuck with dsl speeds for 3 weeks til the month over

The N4 is a good phone but lets not act like it doesnt have some big flaws breh