Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah

Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH L700 32GB Gray Sprint Smartphone 635753496840 | eBay

You might be able to grab it for $200 if you keep searching.

I hit up craigslist and saw some licks. Hopefully the price is negotiable with some of these cats so I can

comeup.gif

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've been fukkin with Google Music heavy now that I've gotten used to it. The only thing that sux is that I'm in Canada right now on business and don't have a lot of music stored locally on my phone, it's all in the cloud. And I refuse to get taken to the cleaners by Sprint by turning on my data here.

make it available offline

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
make it available offline

wouldn't it then have to download it to my phone? My SD card is pretty close to maxed out.

I'm trying to figure out an easier way to upload all my phone pix to google drive from my phone without having to do it one by one. :to:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
SGSIV.jpg

Now the next Galaxy S seems to be back in the rumor mill. According to reports from South Korea, the S IV will probably use a new quad-core processor which is purportedly in testing phases over at Samsung. It appears to be a 28nm ARM15 SoC codenamed “Adonis” (god of desire and beauty in Greek mythology) scheduled for production in the first quarter of next year, allegedly part of the Galaxy S IV, to be launched in April-May 2013 (following Samsung’s yearly update cycle of the flagship phone).

There is no further information (rumors) about the clock speeds or GPU but we’re sure we’ll see plenty of Galaxy S IV news as we approach the first quarter of 2013.

Source: DDaily

:ohhh::whew:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
SGSIV.jpg

Now the next Galaxy S seems to be back in the rumor mill. According to reports from South Korea, the S IV will probably use a new quad-core processor which is purportedly in testing phases over at Samsung. It appears to be a 28nm ARM15 SoC codenamed “Adonis” (god of desire and beauty in Greek mythology) scheduled for production in the first quarter of next year, allegedly part of the Galaxy S IV, to be launched in April-May 2013 (following Samsung’s yearly update cycle of the flagship phone).

There is no further information (rumors) about the clock speeds or GPU but we’re sure we’ll see plenty of Galaxy S IV news as we approach the first quarter of 2013.

Source: DDaily

:ohhh::whew:

terry_gif.gif

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
wouldn't it then have to download it to my phone? My SD card is pretty close to maxed out.

I'm trying to figure out an easier way to upload all my phone pix to google drive from my phone without having to do it one by one. :to:

Play Google Music Offline on Android Devices
If you are using an Android phone or Android tablet, you are lucky. Here are the steps to play Google Music when you're not connected.
1. Make sure you are in the correct view. On the Music app on your Android phone, select the Albums, Artists, or Playlists view using horizontal navigation bar at the top of the app. On the tablet, use the drop down menu in the top left corner to switch views.
2. On your Android phone, touch the menu button and choose 'Make available offline'. On your tablet, this menu is at the top right corner of the Application bar.
3. Touch the gray pin next to each item you want to play offline. You can select multiple items at once.
4. The gray pin will turn green, marking that the items will be played offline.
5. Touch 'Done' and the Music app will start downloading the items to your device.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I do, I manage about 30 gb of data on my phone and I wouldn't want to be tied to regularly transferring data and deleting from cloud or pc. I don't want to change the way I do things on my phone and feel tied to deleting data etc. I can rock with 32gb but because of how I work I can't do with 16gb. Simply won't work. Surely a 32gb version is coming soon?

Just cop the Note 2 and get a 64 gig microsd card

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
16GB Nexus 4 350$ no contract with T-mobile - 30$ plan prepaid plan HSPA+

8GB Nexus -299$ no contract- 50$ Monthly 4G plan HSPA+

or the straight plans 45$ unlimited everything with t-mobile or at&t sim card HSPA+

or the straight plans 45$ unlimited everything with t-mobile or at&t sim card

HSPA+ speeds varies by location as low as 8mbps and max at 42 MBPS

Fast android updates

can upgrade at any time

average cell coverage

or

299$ with a contract for the NOTE 2 with capped data w/ LTE

Slow android updates

good cell coverage

350$- Early termination fee

LTE speeds up to - 50 or 80 MBPS

low 10MBPS based on location

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know....i just hate we find out so early about shyt. :manny:

Thats a good thing tho breh

If I hadnt found out bout the Note 2 early I would've wasted my upgrade on a S3 in september

Atleast people that have upgrades coming around that time will know to wait on the S4

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thats a good thing tho breh

If I hadnt found out bout the Note 2 early I would've wasted my upgrade on a S3 in september

Atleast people that have upgrades coming around that time will know to wait on the S4

Yeah, I guess that's what I mean. You get ready to cop one thing, then the next good phone drops, so you pump your breaks.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

or the straight plans 45$ unlimited everything with t-mobile or at&t sim card HSPA+

or the straight plans 45$ unlimited everything with t-mobile or at&t sim card

HSPA+ speeds varies by location as low as 8mbps and max at 42 MBPS

Fast android updates

can upgrade at any time

average cell coverage

or

299$ with a contract for the NOTE 2 with capped data w/ LTE

Slow android updates

good cell coverage

350$- Early termination fee

LTE speeds up to - 50 or 80 MBPS

low 10MBPS based on location

You are gonna need unlimited data for these phones breh

Im a regular user and im almost at 5 gigs and I only had my phone for 7 days

The unlimited 4G plan on tmobile is the best plan for these 2 phones

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Android phones drop every month but they are only 4 TRUE Android flagship Phones

If you buy anything else you're an idiot plain and simple...go buy the new stratosphere 2 or droid razr HD lol or HTC crapware outside the one series :rudy: