Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nexus 4 8gb is priced at $299 same price as the iPod touch. This might be Google way of attacking apple media player. Nexus 4 is 299$ +30$ a month T-Mobile plan and the deal is even better. 20,000 songs limit on google music. Its internal storage vs cloud. Nexus 4 wins
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The note is not as big as people are thinking to be honest any phone over 4.6 isn't small that extra screen on the note comes in handy and that battery really does. I'm 5`8 and have no issue with the note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The note is not as big as people are thinking to be honest any phone over 4.6 isn't small that extra screen on the note comes in handy and that battery really does. I'm 5`8 and have no issue with the note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Note feels like a solid device

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
RBK/ @Rohiggidy , I need a comeup on an S3.

I see some deals on the Evo LTE. Gonna save my upgrade till next year, but I need a new phone now. My Nexus S slowing down big time with 4.1.1 and the newer apps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
RBK/ @Rohiggidy , I need a comeup on an S3.

I see some deals on the Evo LTE. Gonna save my upgrade till next year, but I need a new phone now. My Nexus S slowing down big time with 4.1.1 and the newer apps.

Stay away from HTC. HTC software suck and they kill multi tasking. Look into the nexus 4 + prepaid route. Last thing you want is to lock yourself into a 2 year contract. AT&T has a 1 year contract I'll check out the gs3 there. No more 2 year contract. Samsung or nexus is the choice from now on

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Stay away from HTC. HTC siftware suck and they kill multi tasking. Look into the nexus 4 + prepaid route. Last thing you want is to lock yourself into a 2 year contract. AT&T has a 1 year contract I'll check out the gs3 there. No more 2 year contract. Samsung or nexus is the choice from now on

I'm stuck on my contract for another year and a half. Gave my wife my upgrade when her phone broke in April. But she has her upgrade since July and was gonna use that for the Nexus 4. (we both on Sprint). I'll need something on the Sprint network.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm stuck on my contract for another year and a half. Gave my wife my upgrade when her phone broke in April. But she has her upgrade since July and was gonna use that for the Nexus 4. (we both on Sprint). I'll need something on the Sprint network.

Then note 2 or gs3. Jelly bean is rolling out right now. Check Craiglist or eBay for deals. Evo is a good buy also but its low on my list. HTC is overrated

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

I would look at amazon upgrade or wirefly upgrade for deals on gs3 or note 2. Both are future proof

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I would look at amazon upgrade or wirefly upgrade for deals on gs3 or note 2. Both are future proof

I still wanna save the wife's upgrade to use next year when hopefully we get the next Nexus on Sprint. I just want something in the meantime either used or as Courtdog / @Cockmeat Sandwich would say "n'used" :laugh:

I'm checking Craigs to see what's out there on a GS3.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'm so conflicted I don't know what to get. :why:

I'm even tempted by wp8 but I don't think I can leave this droid life but none of the current devices and the new nexus move me.:sadbron:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

I'm even tempted by wp8 but I don't think I can leave this droid life but none of the current devices and the new nexus move me.:sadbron:

The nexus 4 don't move you wtf. This is not the galaxy nexus. This is nexus one all over again. Best specs on the market. What aren't you impressed by. No LTE is a cop out.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I still wanna save the wife's upgrade to use next year when hopefully we get the next Nexus on Sprint. I just want something in the meantime either used or as Courtdog / @Cockmeat Sandwich would say "n'used" :laugh:

I'm checking Craigs to see what's out there on a GS3.

The nexus won't be on a carrier anytime soon because of what the nexus phone is. Its a niche product for a certain android crowd. It can't be compromised on a cdma carrier. Nexus can't be another android device

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

Watch the verge video about the nexus 4. Best display its better than the iPhone. Best hardware. Crazy camera. Android 4.2. Wireless charging