Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Tests conducted on a dozen USB chargers show that neither iPhone or Android phones have the best

Which of the chargers was the best?

According to the results, HP, via the HP Touchpad, scored the highest in all fields. Who’d have thought HP did something right with the Touchpad? Apple, Motorola, and Samsung all scored very high. In fact, in most results they were nearly identical to one another. In the mid-range, Monoprice, Belkin, and KMS were average or better. To the surprise of no one, the counterfeit chargers were garbage.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lets hope HTC dont ruin this 1080p phone

Verizon Confirms HTC DROID DNA Name a Bit Early Via Support Page

htc-droid-dna-650x366.jpeg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Someone tell me how does the valued plan make any sense. Is this for people with bad credit?? Why would someone pick the valued plan over the traditional plan

I just read this and its over my head

On the Value Plan, customers will pay $200 up front and will finance the rest of the cost with 20 payments of $20 each for a full retail price of $600. On the Classic Plan, T-Mobile subscribers will be bound by a two-year contract with a payment of $200. There definitely is less up front cost, but you’re restricted to a two-year contract going through T-Mobile while you get a device that’s slightly more through Google but have no contracts to deal with. Both the Play Store and the T-Mobile versions are sold unlocked so you’ll get flexibility here.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lets eat with this nexus 4 :ohlawd:

great article
Thinking Of Leaving Verizon Or Sprint For The Nexus 4? Several GSM Carriers Compared (Pre- And Post-Paid)
Thinking Of Leaving Verizon Or Sprint For The Nexus 4? Several GSM Carriers Compared (Pre- And Post-Paid)

This plan is on my radar

T-Mobile Pre-Paid

For $30 a month, T-Mo will give you 100 minutes of talk time, along with unlimited text and data (throttled after 5GB). For those who don't do much actual talking on the phone, this plan's a no-brainer. It's only thirty dollars!

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

great article

This plan is on my radar

T-Mobile Pre-Paid

For $30 a month, T-Mo will give you 100 minutes of talk time, along with unlimited text and data (throttled after 5GB). For those who don't do much actual talking on the phone, this plan's a no-brainer. It's only thirty dollars!

That's exactly what I'm doing once, I throw sprint in the bushes and sell off the gs3 :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

great article

This plan is on my radar

T-Mobile Pre-Paid

Damn...that's a good ass deal

....but

...I don't know if I can get away with o my 100 minutes a month...that's rather puny.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Someone tell me how does the valued plan make any sense. Is this for people with bad credit?? Why would someone pick the valued plan over the traditional plan

I just read this and its over my head

On the Value Plan, customers will pay $200 up front and will finance the rest of the cost with 20 payments of $20 each for a full retail price of $600. On the Classic Plan, T-Mobile subscribers will be bound by a two-year contract with a payment of $200. There definitely is less up front cost, but you’re restricted to a two-year contract going through T-Mobile while you get a device that’s slightly more through Google but have no contracts to deal with. Both the Play Store and the T-Mobile versions are sold unlocked so you’ll get flexibility here.
well you wont get unlimited 4G unless you are on a 2 year plan

All those monthly plans have throttled speeds

Far as the value and classic plans its $70/month for unlimited everything on the value and $90/month on classic but you gotta pay the $20/month plus the 70 on the value plan so you gonna be paying $90 with either plan

There is a $70 monthly plan that throttles after 5 gig also

Monthly 4G Prepaid Plans | Compare Prepaid Data Plans | T-Mobile

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I avergae maybe 50 minutes a month ...wish it ws 300 minutes though but its 10$ for 100 overage :youngsabo:

I use my phone as a computer more than anything. I text more than I talk

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
32GB is not needed on a phone. The carrier forced googles hand. I spend 299$ for my 32gb G.nex. Its to reduce cost to lower the GB and no LTE

How you gonna tell that man what's not needed on his phone :what:?

You the only thing bad about this thread. Anyone say anything you could remotely perceive as negative you got some shyt to say. I'm copping the Nexus day 1 but it's not a perfect device. You just a straight up cape ass fukk nikka

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I deleted Google Play by mistake how do i reinstall it? I try to just go into the market but i'm getting a error page. What the fukk have i done?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Would've liked to see Verizon's LTE in that match-up as well

You don't know how heartbroken I am for buying my girl the White GSM Galaxy Nexus. My VZW Nexus barely lasts 4-5 hours if I mess around with it while she's been bragging about her battery being alive for 24 hours
:bryan:
Not to mention she gets the latest Android updates while I'm flashing Codename Android just to keep up with the latest version
:huhldup:
That white Nexus is so sexy too :sadbron:

The more I think about how I use my 32GB Nexus, the less stressed about space for my next phone. I'm a heavy user and after realizing how stupid it was to keep 14GB's of music on my phone was, I now keep the majority of my music on Google Music. Outside of music, I honestly can't think of what I would need 32GB's of space on my phone for. The only reason my phone is breaching 16GB's now is cause of backup files for rooting (which I wouldn't need if I always got the newest updates)

My boy gotta iPhone 5 and HSPA+ 42 ain't no where close to LTE speeds. HSPA's theoretical max is 42mbps, my boy is getting actual speed of 40mbps down and 11mpbs up. Every speed test I've seen on YouTube shows HSPA+42 maxes out at around 11mbps. Granted it's fast enough for me, but that LTE speed is :lawd:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I deleted Google Play by mistake how do i reinstall it? I try to just go into the market but i'm getting a error page. What the fukk have i done?

How the fukk you delete the play store? You might have to try to find the play store apk to get that bytch back. If not, time to restore playboi :birdman: