BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
i have a rooted sensation on tmo-- i know they have pushed ics.. but i dont know how to update it.. easiest way please?

Not showing on my rooted evo but I think its under settings > About Phone > Software Update

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
got my HTC EVO 4G LTE :youngsabo:
Brehs, I'm in a dilemma. I can upgrade now using my old Sprint premier account status and cop the EVO 4G LTE or I can wait til the Samsung GS3 comes out and use that upgrade.

Another thing is if I upgrade now, my contract date gets pushed up to now instead of the OG date (October 1).

Help a nukka out.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Brehs, I'm in a dilemma. I can upgrade now using my old Sprint premier account status and cop the EVO 4G LTE or I can wait til the Samsung GS3 comes out and use that upgrade.

Another thing is if I upgrade now, my contract date gets pushed up to now instead of the OG date (October 1).

Help a nukka out.

I like Samsung hardware better, like where the power button is and how when you press it it locks the phone, overriding the timer. Plus it looks better to me. That's basically my deciding factor since spec-wise they pretty much the same.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
i'm eligible for an upgrade july 1st with sprint....i've got the samsung epic 4g now, but i've been looking at the Evo 4G LTE and the Epic 4G Touch

which one is better - help me brehs :noah:

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
I was gonna wait til the GS3

BUT

Then I saw all the shyt that made it cool was being hacked and u can put it on other ICS phones (S Voice) and (Super Video-which lets u minimize the video screen and move it around) I was like fukk it might as well get whats hot today and stay loyal to the HTC/EVO brand which has been piff to me over the years. Besides, I wouldnt use that Direct Call and screen staying awake shyt very often anyway.

Now just gotta wait on punkass Sprint to get their punkass LTE network in full gear :upsetfavre:

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
i'm eligible for an upgrade july 1st with sprint....i've got the samsung epic 4g now, but i've been looking at the Evo 4G LTE and the Epic 4G Touch

which one is better - help me brehs :noah:

Definitely the EVO LTE is specced better. Good dev community is already there for the Epic 4G Touch, but itll come for the Evo.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I can upgrade with Verizon next month, anything worth waiting for coming out in the next 2 months or so? Or should I just cop something that came out recently?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
wirefly is finally shipping my evo..... should arrive on monday.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn shame, I took my lil bro to get his EVO today at Best Buy, no pre-order or anything... traded in his 3VO and they gave him a 50 dollar gift card for activating it in store, he walked out paying 68 bucks for the phone.

I preordered May 10th and I still don't even know when I'm getting my shyt. I don't even know if it's going to be in the first batch that wirefly ships out...

:to:

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
Damn shame, I took my lil bro to get his EVO today at Best Buy, no pre-order or anything... traded in his 3VO and they gave him a 50 dollar gift card for activating it in store, he walked out paying 68 bucks for the phone.

I preordered May 10th and I still don't even know when I'm getting my shyt. I don't even know if it's going to be in the first batch that wirefly ships out...

:to:

I copped the LAST preorder in the whole store today and I just did the preorder Thursday :takedat: