Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

JohnL

Rookie
Daps
Sprint announces Galaxy SIII for June 21st :ahh:

Sprint announces Galaxy S III for June 21st: $199.99 for 16GB, $249.99 for 32GB | The Verge

$199 for 16GB, $249 for 32GB

T-Mobile will also have it on June 21st and the same prices(seems like the prices will the same on every carrier).

T-Mobile brings Samsung Galaxy S III to stores on June 21st -- Engadget

Verizon will start taking preorders on June 6th and here are some photos of the Verizon version: http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/06/03/exclusive-photos-this-is-the-verizon-samsung-galaxy-s-iii/ .

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:youngsabo: should i go with this or the new EVO LTE?

Moment I've been waitin for, time to get my GS2 replaced w/ a "new" one & put it on craigslist :smugfavre:

I'm replacing my OG Evo with the GS3. Played with the EVO LTE in the Sprint store and while the screen is beautiful, the GS3 should have a better camera and the removeable battery is a dealbreaker for me.

Plus I hate Sense. :to: And EVO LTE has the aggressive memory mgmt issues that the One X has, killing apps that sit in the background when you don't want them to (like Pandora).

I'm copping the 32GB version. :jawalrus:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I'm replacing my OG Evo with the GS3. Played with the EVO LTE in the Sprint store and while the screen is beautiful, the GS3 should have a better camera and the removeable battery is a dealbreaker for me.

Plus I hate Sense. :to: And EVO LTE has the aggressive memory mgmt issues that the One X has, killing apps that sit in the background when you don't want them to (like Pandora).

Def. a big step up from the OG Evo, I don't know how you nikkas stayed w/ that phone for so long.

I changed my mind fukk the GS3 until I get LTE in my area. I use 4g too much to not have it.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Anyone got that new s– voice yet? It's supposed to be a gs3 exclusive but it got hacked and available on all DROIDs

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I really don't want that plastic ass phone.

I messed with my brother's EVO yesterday, screen had me like...:noah:

I just trust HTC and the community behind their phones more than Sammy's. The LTEvo is already rooted and unlocked I believe and nikkas gonna be cooking up crack for that bytch for sure.

I'll just have my girl get the GS3 anyway, so I'll get to dabble with both of them whenever I want.

:manny:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

:wow:

looking at the specs, i'm copping this shyt. thanks, coli :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing keeping me from going ahead and getting the nexus is no gwallet. But the next nexus is too far away!