Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The specs are insane but, wtf is up with that bezel? Horrible phone UI on a 10.1" tablet? :why: shyt is type ugly. Apple and MS just dropped nukes this week and this is all Google can come up with for the tablet space? These mofos about to sabotage themselves :snoop:

:usure:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ:

* Samsung Exynos 5250 clocked at 1.7 GHz, Dual-core Cortex-A15, Mali-T604 GPU
* 2 GB RAM
* 16GB internal storage (other options possible)
* 10.1-inch Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, 298.9 pixels-per-inch
* 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, LED flash
* Front-facing camera
* NFC
* Wi-Fi
* Bluetooth 4.0
* Dual speakers located on front of device

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:comeon: They shoulda went with OG tablet layout. Instead they're using the same layout as the N7 which is a horrible choice for the 10.1 space.

are you blind. Its in landscape :why:

jb2_0.png

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:comeon: They shoulda went with OG tablet layout. Instead they're using the same layout as the N7 which is a horrible choice for the 10.1 space.
:what: What are you talking about? The Nexus 7 uses the OG tablet layout now :sitdown:
I've been hoodwinked all this time! :to:

All we got is the pic of you posin in the trash now! :pachaha:
:scheme:
are you blind. Its in landscape :why:

jb2_0.png

do these...fools...read articles or do they just skim through'em? :bryan:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The icons are super Hi-res or is that the crisp ass screen :ohhh::yes:

If these devs dont update their damn apps even though tablet apps are not neccessary to me oputside of social sites and some sports apps. I use mobile sites anyways on tablets. I dont get the tablet apps fascination. I read books, game and listen to music on the tablet. Last thign i want to do is download the same app as my phone. It gets too redundant for me IMO.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:comeon: Shut the fukk up. As always you have no idea what the fukk you're talking about.

Just because it has a landscape navigation bar doesn't mean it's the OG tablet layout.

:ehhh:

You're right, but JellyBean's the standard now. Why you wanna go back to Honeycomb fer?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The icons are super Hi-res or is that the crisp ass screen :ohhh::yes:

If these devs dont update their damn apps even though tablet apps are not neccessary to me oputside of social sites and some sports apps. I use mobile sites anyways on tablets. I dont get the tablet apps fascination. I read books, game and listen to music on the tablet. Last thign i want to do is download the same app as my phone. It gets too redundant for me IMO.

For me, tablets are necessary for news, magazines, books, comics, tv, movies and drawing. Don't wanna do any of that on a tiny ass screen.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
you mean that garbage ass layout lol :comeon:

I always hated that layout. The Jb layout is alot softer and it standardized the platform :takedat:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
For me, tablets are necessary for news, magazines, books, comics, tv, movies and drawing. Don't wanna do any of that on a tiny ass screen.

Flipboard/google currents tablet app--check. This is my used apps on the tablet. I use chrome a lot on the tab because it syncs all of my tabs and bookmarks.

youtube-check

Google playbook-check

Google movies/youtube/netflick- check

other drawing apps-checkk

What else are dudes doing on the tablet to want 100 apps smh. Games are the important part and other media content. Amazon have it right. Apps are just idiots who is using their app store as an advantage. 275k apps and bet 200k of those apps are trash. I dont need a ny post app or cnn or espn or mlb with gogole now :shaq: