↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Funny thing is...I think he knows that...he's just trying to reach and grab people who don't know better lol.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

This nikka is just as bad as them iPhone stans lol. I gotta boy who got everything Apple, but even that nikka will admit when Android has something cool that he wishes was on iOS.

Dude's a real life standroid

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Monday can't come soon enough man. I need to see what 4.2 lookin like and I need to cop a 16gb Nexus 4. I just hope that shyt is for sale on the 30th. I need a new phone bad

Watch out they might accuse you of trolling.

well shyt nikka sometimes you gotta troll :manny:

Android is gonna be fine in regards to tablet apps. Unlike Apple, they've made it so that you don't have to create two completely separate apps if you don't want to. I'm sure devs will appreciate that more instead of having to create a completely new app or blowing up their phone apps and selling it as tablet optimized

:yeshrug:

Breh, Apple has had universal apps for a few years now. One binary for all devices.

http://devimages.apple.com/iphone/resources/introductiontouniversalapps.pdf

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
What are you talking about?? Did you not see my android 4.2 wish list. I bought an iPad 3 dummy. IOS make apple product inferior to me. I'm not a fan of apples ecosystem. I'm in the Android /nexus ecosystem. Apple does better marketing And make premium stuff in exchange for an hefty price. Nexus low price for a great product

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Now J, you the e-homie, but.... :aicmon:

Everyone from the :hamster: knows that photo is real J, :stopitslime:

Who is this @TMZ though ??? :skip::skip::skip:

:ohhh:

zu3xc7.jpg

I guess this is the picture that was photoshopped then