Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2v99jx4.jpg

you a pretty bytch, :whew:

Photoshop....

Yoooo that nikka did not step out like that. Imagine if that became the style and lil nikkas from all over started dressing like that.:what:

TMZ

Let it Out Slime
Daps
Reppin
Tree House
ain't no photoshop, thats real deal holyfield, i thought only apple hippies came out the crib like that, :russ:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
ain't no photoshop, thats real deal holyfield, i thought only apple hippies came out the crib like that, :russ:

:laff: you really gonna try and sell that obviously photoshopped photo as real :heh:

I look forward to the #fukkery

Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you just skip over the other material??? I also said that they wasnt an app guideline for devs. Google updated their dev site and upgraded app tools. Go buy a 4th Gen IPAD with blown up phone apps. Yall act like IOS dont have phone apps disguised as tab apps lol. I bought and sold my ipad 3 because of the ipad apps lies. Instagram is blown up to 2x on the ipad bro :dead:

A lot of apps running on the iphone have the black bar

2012-09-12-08.30.50.jpg

this is most ipad apps
instagram.jpg

Of course there's some blown up iPhone apps on iPad... that's because it can run iPad and iPhone apps. The thing you are blatantly avoiding is that there are A LOT of exclusive tablet apps...to where you don't even need to use any blown up iphone apps...that's the difference...keep it real rohiggidy. I know you don't like the iPads but don't go blind hating. I don't even rock with the iPad like that anymore either but a spade is a spade.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
damn upgrade, bday and note 2 all coming around the sametime....doubt i'm going upgrade not trying to lose my unlimted on verizon

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
What features do yall want in android 4.2?? Since nobody seem to be talking about it

1. its time to upgrade the navigation. Its still stuck in Beta :wtf:

2. integrate google deeper into Android. Gtalk have BBM and Imessage capability. Connect it to sms messenger

3. Google now should have an open dialog pop up like Gtalk. Should have features like sportscenter app where it updates you on news and stories.

4. More LED pulse light like light flow

5. improve chrome. Add some of the features from the default android browser. Need speed and stability

6.more options in the camera interface. We need burst mode and better image stabilization.

7. Google music needs a cleaner interface liek Apolo and grab album cover option from the web. Add a podcast Need a lab setting. The action bar is too cluttered. Its an ugly interface.

8. Need a note app and a better alarm clock w/ world features.

9. Gallery needs a search option within the gallery with better editing features like resizing.

10. use the AOSP power menu feature when you long press the power

11. battery percentage

12. improve the PDF reader. Should be more like adobe reader. Give me reasons to download less apps

13. toggles

14. better check in option vioa lattitude

15. Get rid of the more option in settings and create a better and less confusing setting menu option. Mobile networks should a menu setting by itself alongside NFC

16. Native find my car and find my phone option

17. Cloud back up and automatic resture

18. Native 2 step authenticator option

19.the status bar should use the icon colors instead of using a grey icon as default when you get a notification

20. Multi windows

21. native file explorer

22. google wallet should have a native paypass locator

23. improve the news and weather app. make it more like flipboard or use google currents as the default and toss it.

24. Native stock market app

25. ADD trending apps and a new app section to te playstore. Change the colors to be more the playstore Logo. Time to switch the app name to get rid of the play in the front.

26. Calendar should be more integrated and have way more features. Its too difficult to use.

27. Final one update all of the google apps to match the new design guidelines

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The optimus G takes the crown for being the fastest android handset

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqCb7nf5cVU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2