Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
samsung is striving while htc sink. Samsung reports over $7B in profits, thanks to strong Samsung Galaxy S3 sales.

while

If you think that HTC has hit rock bottom with their disastrous Q3 financial results, the phone maker has more bad news to share. In a recent statement, the company said that its Q4 revenue is set to drop 14% compared to the previous quarter, signaling that it has yet to succeed in weathering the Samsung storm.

The projected $2.05 billion revenue for the busy holiday season is well below analysts’ forecasts, which expect HTC’s offerings in the smartphone market can pull in $2.5 billion in revenue in the final quarter of the year.

HTC also said that it expects its gross margin in Q4 to fall to 23% from 25% in the previous quarter, and operating margin to dip to 1% from 7%.

While it’s hard to imagine for a company of its magnitude to end up becoming a shadow of its former self in just a few short years, HTC is now living up to its “quietly brilliant” slogan, albeit with the last word omitted. HTC has admitted as much that it’s facing difficulties in rebuilding itself amidst the increasingly competitive landscape
speaking from exp with HTC shyt phones, samsung takes epic dumps on them. all HTC do is make tablets and phones, but where the nikka's sorry ass tablet game at :damn: Samsung is a real "high tech" producteer :youngsabo:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I honestly think that HTC is overrated. They flooded the android market with trash last year. What good phone did they release beside the evo and one x. They deserve to be in this position lol. Until they get rid of sense then they will continue to be trash. LG is coming up too off the strength of the nexus. Watch the htc Dna 1080P be a bust because of the HTC experience. Samsung gets it...they put out a top notch flagship that shuts everything down. Whast the point of sense if they dont add shyt to android. Touchwiz have a million features :myman:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nexus10.jpg

Unless we're looking at one of the most elaborately photographed fakes in the world, this is the Nexus 10. With the Nexus 7 apparently going over quite well at just $199, it was only ever a matter of time before the Nexus family expanded to house a 10-incher. With Google's own Vic Gundotra posting images from a unit that he's using at some exotic locale, it seems that another unit has slipped beneath the camera at BriefMobile. The site has managed to apprehend one of the 10.1-inch slates, and in turn has discovered quite the bounty of information.

Internally, there's (reportedly) a dual-core 1.7GHz Samsung Exynos 5250, a Mali-T604 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage (though no microSD expansion slot), a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera, NFC / WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and a Super AMOLED panel with a drool-worthy 2,560 x 1,600 screen resolution -- yeah, that's well into "Retina" territory at 298.9 pixels per inch.
You may recognize that Exynos 5250 from Google's recently released $249 Chromebook, but here, it's being used to push Android 4.2. Those hungry for more can visit the source link, but don't go in hoping to extract an asking price.

Google Nexus 10 leaks: Android 4.2, Exynos 5250 (1.7GHz), 2,560 x 1,600 resolution -- Engadget

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo is does the nexus 7 or is the 10 gonna have a usb port or any way to load up my music on it??? or am i stuck with what i download on it??

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2oSgK2QRrw]How to Install Ubuntu on Nexus 7! [NATIVE] - YouTube[/ame]

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yo is does the nexus 7 or is the 10 gonna have a usb port or any way to load up my music on it??? or am i stuck with what i download on it??

Nexus 7 has no micro usb so you cant just hook up a external drive if thats what you asking you need a usb otg cable like this

Amazon.com: SANOXY Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable Flash Drive SD T-Flash Card Adapter FOR Samsung GT-i9100 i9100 Galaxy S II 2 GT-N7000 Galaxy Note: Cell Phones & Accessories

them you would need app called Nexus Media importer , after that you can hook up external storage to it no problem

to load up music you can use Google Music which gives you free space for 20,000 songs which depending on the size of the files means 50 + gigs of music stored for free in the cloud,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^ this.. sorry fellas im no tech junkie so any help is appreciated.. the google music sounds dope but im not planning on having a data plan on whatever tablet i buy so its wifi only for me..