Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
on phones apps are important but on a tablet not so much. Tablet is for media consumption and games. Like apple said monday most users are in the web 98% of the time on their ipads :shaq2::heh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Of course mobile apps are important. Take an app like flipboard for example, or even Zillow. There's a reason Google and Apple made sure a good SDK were available to developers, there's only so much you can do with HTML, javascript and CSS on these devices. Apple TRIED to have the original iPhone be web apps only, and even had to come around to the fact that an SDK was needed for these devices to become what they are today.

Apps are what make these devices ultimately. I had both for 3 weeks, and I had to return the Transformer for that very reason. I didn't want since I really do not like iOS, but Apple had the better option.

Have you seen Plume on jelly bean??? Its night and day what the app look like after the jelly bean update :lolbron::wow:

The devs have to want to update their apps. Instagram didnt even follow the google guidelines and the app look sloppy

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Have you seen Plume on jelly bean??? Its night and day what the app look like after the jelly bean update :lolbron::wow:

The devs have to want to update their apps. Instagram didnt even follow the google guidelines and the app look sloppy

That's my whole point. The devs aren't interested, and that's what's hurting Android more than anything. I use vanguard for my investments, been with them for years. It's shyt like that which annoyed me. The apps that were important to me weren't on Android but always popped up on iOS.

I don't even fukk with social networking, but facebook ain't even release a tablet app for android yet.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
did you just skip over the other material??? I also said that they wasnt an app guideline for devs. Google updated their dev site and upgraded app tools. Go buy a 4th Gen IPAD with blown up phone apps. Yall act like IOS dont have phone apps disguised as tab apps lol. I bought and sold my ipad 3 because of the ipad apps lies. Instagram is blown up to 2x on the ipad bro :dead:

A lot of apps running on the iphone have the black bar

2012-09-12-08.30.50.jpg

this is most ipad apps
instagram.jpg

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Android is gonna be fine in regards to tablet apps. Unlike Apple, they've made it so that you don't have to create two completely separate apps if you don't want to. I'm sure devs will appreciate that more instead of having to create a completely new app or blowing up their phone apps and selling it as tablet optimized

:yeshrug:

TMZ

Let it Out Slime
Daps
Reppin
Tree House
Android is gonna be fine in regards to tablet apps. Unlike Apple, they've made it so that you don't have to create two completely separate apps if you don't want to. I'm sure devs will appreciate that more instead of having to create a completely new app or blowing up their phone apps and selling it as tablet optimized

2v99jx4.jpg

you a pretty bytch, :whew:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

Ironically that's one of the strong points that differentiates that iPad from all the other android tablets. Google wanted to take a shortcut since were so far behind in tablet apps, but Apple keeps shytting on their blown up phone apps. It's night and day really.