Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:whoo::win::king:

Sources familiar with the device tell Android Central that this is indeed an accurate representation of the upcoming Nexus tablet.

The Nexus 10 is reported to be powered by a next-gen Samsung Exynos 5 chip, with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running on a iPad-beating 10-inch, 2560x1600 display. We'll likely learn much more about this new flagship tablet at Google's "Playground" event next Monday.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I thought they weren't dropping the Exynos 5 chip till next year(In Phones/Tablets, not the Chromebook)? If that's the case, they're not announcing it on Monday.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
samsung-nexus-10-2.png

samsung-nexus-10-1.png

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm starting to think that the rumor of Google making multiple Nexus phones was misinterpreted. It looks like it was multiple Nexus devices instead.

Look how many manufacturers hopped on the Nexus boat this year.

Samsung
LG
ASUS

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There are enough tablet apps to justify an android purchase, and every month apps are updated to support larger screens. What kind of apps are you looking for?

Breh, compare the number of apps on the iPad to the number of apps on the Play Store for tablets. It's not even close.

nikka Amazon ain't even make a tablet version yet.

After getting the Transformer and being frustrated with not finding optimized apps, I went and copped the iPad 3 and used both of them for like 3 weeks together. And it was no comparison.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The main issue is making android run smoothly on a 10 inch device. The note 10.1 suffer at 10 inches hardware wise. Yeah the apps are important but to me the issue is the tablets suck. I wouldnt buy one because i dont trust any of the OEM. If google makes a 10 inch device then devs will update their apps. The devs prolly dont own an android tab :beli:

Google will give the devs a free tab at google I/0 or at this modays event so they can ahve a good tablet to work with

Google gave away free xoom's too breh. Giving away HW isn't going to fix the issue. Especially when one of the biggest complaints of Android is the ease of piracy. You don't even have to root the bytch, just sideload and that's it.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Google gave away free xoom's too breh. Giving away HW isn't going to fix the issue. Especially when one of the biggest complaints of Android is the ease of piracy. You don't even have to root the bytch, just sideload and that's it.

Watch out they might accuse you of trolling.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
are tablets apps so important that dudes dont want to go to the mobile site. Mobile site>>>some apps

some apps dont need to be made into an app....If the app dont bring nothing to the table then its a waste. Yeah apple have 275k ipad apps but who uses more than a 100 apps?? I only use like 20 apps. If we are talking about Games, books, media content then it makes more sense

Of course mobile apps are important. Take an app like flipboard for example, or even Zillow. There's a reason Google and Apple made sure a good SDK were available to developers, there's only so much you can do with HTML, javascript and CSS on these devices. Apple TRIED to have the original iPhone be web apps only, and even had to come around to the fact that an SDK was needed for these devices to become what they are today.

Apps are what make these devices ultimately. I had both for 3 weeks, and I had to return the Transformer for that very reason. I didn't want since I really do not like iOS, but Apple had the better option.