Sykopaf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could someone point me in the direction of a free ebook reader App/Comic book reader?

I usually use adobe reader whenever I occasionally read summin on the PC but I'm assuming that's unacceptable these days? :ld:

I already know where to get free books, just looking for a tool to read them on via a Droid

and Yes I'm a noob.......

yet no one seems to help a nikka or care

:smugfavre:

I use mantano reader or GO Books

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mantano.reader.android.lite

Moon+ if you need more formats

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cant find the post but someone ask earlier today and a couple of pages back in the thread how to group message on android, you have to use go to Google voice and organize your contacts into groups or do it on your phone add them to groups after you do that when you click to send a new message instead of entering a person name enter a group name ex": WORK OR SCHOOL , you can them send that all your contacts in that group a message

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
also for those that use google music, sign into the google music player on your dekstop going into settings and labs and enable Dekstop notifications and HTML5 audio

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
to what end?

One gives you a nice pop up notification that tells you what song is playing when you using Google Music from your browser, so you don't have to switch back to that tab

Other one is just for those who don't want to have flash installed

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nexus 4 pre-order page goes live early at UK retailer, release slated for Oct. 30 | Android Central

Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, new '360-degree' camera, 'gesture typing' and Gorilla Glass 2

UK retailer Carphone Warehouse has prematurely opened up its Nexus 4 pre-order page, laying bare all the details of the next Nexus smartphone from Google and LG. In addition to confirming already-leaked details, the CPW listing reveals the presence of "Android 4.2 Jelly Bean" and Corning Gorilla Glass 2. As for what's new in 4.2, the retailer claims an "amazing 360-degree camera" and Swype-like "gesture typing" in the stock keyboard.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What's the site to get apps from for free brehs

I need tapatalk on my android,this iPhone going in the bushes today :birdman:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the site to get apps from for free brehs

I need tapatalk on my android,this iPhone going in the bushes today :birdman:

you mean how can you "preview" apps ? before you go and BUY them like we all do?

just google " tapatalk apk " drop the file in your phone and install

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@newarkhiphop quick question,does it update automatically or do I have to do it manually?

Last edited by a moderator:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@newarkhiphop quick question,does it update automatically or do I have to do it manually?

ya thats the thing that sucks about "preview" apps :shaq:

each time a new version comes out you have to go and download a new apk

luckily tapatalk though is a app that has been out a while so any updates are going to be minor and really not needed

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sprint has announced that it will be the first U.S. carrier to release the Samsung Galaxy S III Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrade, and it's kicking off the update process right now. Sprint says that it will make Android 4.1 Jelly Bean available to Samsung Galaxy S III devices through an over-the-air update rolling out in stages today. Customers will receive a notification to update that will guide them through the installation process and add several new features and improvements.
In addition to greatly increasing the speed of animations and transitions when navigating between apps, Android 4.1 will add the Google Now intelligent search feature that learns when to display information most relevant to the user. It also adds expandable notifications, Android Beam to send photos and other data through NFC, and a new home screen that automatically moves icons to make room for newly-added widgets. Here are a few other highlights from the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III:

Read more at Sprint releases Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy S III today