STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:dwillhuh:

That shyt will be $250 by Christmas. Ain't nobody trying to pay that much for a phone on contract, rebate or not. :childplease:

It's $250 now on a value plan

That price is only for people like me still on the classic plan :sadcam:

It's also $279 online at wirefly and newegg but they are back ordered already

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it 100 breh, when it comes to apps, the iPad DESTROY Android tablets. My first tablet was the Transformer Prime, and one of the reasons I brought it back was because of the lack of tablet specific apps. I went and copped an iPad 3 and there's no way I'd cop an Android tablet until they catch up significantly. That's not even marketing or hype, that's just straight facts.

I agree with this ..

The mini is still overpriced tho imo

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why are we focused on tablet apps. Android is still a young tablet platform. Samsung will get their minds right soon. Asus might get better but their quality suck.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
verizon phone road mapand release date

map-verizon-galaxy-note-2-droid-dna.jpg

Verizon Galaxy Note 2 and HTC Droid DNA (DLX) spotted in leaked MAP listing
HTC-J-Butterfly.jpg

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
because they have cheap plans :shaq:

they are not really that cheap ahha :merchant:

I pay $87 for 2 lines with unlimited everything(including unlimited 4G) with a 15% cooperate discount

What other carrier can I get that same deal from or even close to that price?

Most people I know that's with other carriers are paying more then that for 1 line

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
just got my droid razr maxx 32gb to replace my droid x which i had to :birdman:

...anyone of my coli brehs got this phone. Im gonna be :eat: off that android thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why are we focused on tablet apps.

Because the apps essentially make the platform. As a platform, I despise iOS and loved ICS. From widgets to everything being in the cloud; but using apps designed for a 4" screen on a 10" tablet just doesn't work very well. Most apps aren't optimized for tablets on the Play Store. And when it comes down to it, apps make or break the device for me. I've used both, and I'm goog set all day, but I gotta give props where props is due, and the iPad got the app game on smash.

Android is still a young tablet platform. Samsung will get their minds right soon. Asus might get better but their quality suck.

Android is only a year younger than iOS, so let's not act like Apple gotta 15 year head start or some shyt. The hardware without good software is irrelevant. Samsung and Asus isn't the problem. The problem is that developers aren't creating tablet optimized applications for the platform. That's what's hurting Android in the long run. If there was parity between the two, ain't no way in HELL I woulda copped an iPad.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I pay $99 for 2 lines with unlimited talk, text, and 2 GB of data at T-Mobile. My job pays for my line, so I only pay $50 for my girl's line. I'm thinking about upgrading my data to unlimited, but I usually only use 1 GB a month. I'm thinking about canceling my XM subscription and rolling with internet radio through Bluetooth on my phone for the car though.