Daps
Reppin
Lol dude you obviously are unaware how to go about doing everything in your phone. I hate when people make assumptions and conclusions on what os is better based off what they think k they can and cannot do lol.

Go to the Google play store and download the official Google play music player... geez lol.

As far as the other thing you mentioned....I'm going to give you more time to figure that out yourself..you can't be that impatient lol

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

help or neg you decide (even though i don't give out negs) :shaq:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What do you guys do to speed up your s3's. I feel like returning to the homescreen can sometimes take more seconds then i feel is acceptable for a phone of this calibre. Is there a go too site or action plan to speed up navigating through this phone?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
i'm finally figuring out why iphone > android

my galaxy s3 can't even handle notification sounds through headset. it goes straight to speaker. :wtf:

so when i'm commuting and the phone is in my pocket, i either have to do hold it in my hand to feel the vibration or check every 5 minutes for notifitions :pachaha:

You know you can change the notification settings right? :shaq2:

Just saying iphone is> Android because of this just shows you dont know what youre talking about.

Why dont you just ask for help instead of being a jackass? :ld:

Daps
Reppin
You know you can change the notification settings right? :shaq2:

Just saying iphone is> Android because of this just shows you dont know what youre talking about.

Why dont you just ask for help instead of being a jackass? :ld:

you sound real salty friend. :stopitslime:

I just wanted to criticize a lack of feature that I found that has missing from android. I have been using ios for a good 4 years, and now that i have made the switch, i'm noticing the differences in the two systems.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
you sound real salty friend. :stopitslime:

I just wanted to criticize a lack of feature that I found that has missing from android. I have been using ios for a good 4 years, and now that i have made the switch, i'm noticing the differences in the two systems.

Im not salty at all breh. But the fact that you decide to say iphone> android because of something that can be fixed is stupid, point blank.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
What do you guys do to speed up your s3's. I feel like returning to the homescreen can sometimes take more seconds then i feel is acceptable for a phone of this calibre. Is there a go too site or action plan to speed up navigating through this phone?

go into system settings --> developer options

then scroll down to "window animation scale" and "transition animation scale"

turn both to either .5x or off

I personally have mine on "off" and have never looked back :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Double tap home button to open up "S-voice".
Click menu button to bring up settings...click settings.
Turn off double tap to bring up s voice.

The reason why the home button takes a second to go home after you press it is because its waiting to see if you are going to press it twice to trigger s voice. If you turn this off...it will react way quicker as it should.

Then if you're like me...get something like nova launcher from the Google play store and assign a gesture to bring up s voice instead. I swipe down on my home launcher and it brings up s voice Instead of double tapping the home button.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that just means that you're full of shyt.

coming to defend Android at the slight of a criticism. At least you have loyalty. :to:

Once you figure out how to do it...you can come back in this thread and realize how much of a idiot you sound like for acting like you know something and declaring ios is better because of it.

I was originally going to help you but you were a azzhole about your replies...so fukk you breh..figure out that small miniscule "problem" that any average person with YouTube or Google can figure out with ease...fukkin bird brain lol.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just got my GS3 in the mail today. Switched from Sprint's garbage ass network to Verizon in the process. :salute: me.