Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
stock android=jelly bean launcher, keyboard and wallpaper, ringtones, lock screen, jb camera

all done on the gs3 w/o root

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

shyt is easy breh...peep those videos Rohdiggy posted and get back to me...if you cant figure it out ill see if i can walk you thru it

I got it back to normal :whew:

I just want that wi-fi tethering. Now correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean that I can have wi-fi straight from the phone with out that hotspot shyt. Like I can be outside my house and have wifi straight from the phone?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

I always root. Having the option to have Custom ROMS/Kernels>>>>>

Top Flight Security

Of The World, Craig!
Daps
Reppin
501 to the 870
Aight, just switched from iPhone to this HTC Inspire..I know its not the best Droid phone but its my first so I gotta get used to it before I go all out. I don't know shyt about android. I see all this shyt about jellybean and ice cream sandwich everywhere...apparently I can't run ICS on here?? Just tryna figure out what I should be running in that sense. Also, shyt is mad outdated on software but I don't want to do it yet without knowing if I should do something different. Put me on brehs!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2, b.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you get it to work? ive tried on mine and my friends phone. do you need a special code

Just so you know...if you're thinking that app let's you get free "WiFi" internet anywhere you want you are sadly mistaken. The app is to make it so other devices can use the internet YOUR PHONE PROVIDES from your cell company. There is no such thing as free WiFi no matter where you are. I noticed you or somebody made a comment asking about if it can do this and it seemed like everybody missed it.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Diegoren

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
new york
planning to have a new android but bit confused between apple and samsung galaxy cant find any solution for this as both the phones are awesome in their features and before this i was using LG optimus

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
planning to have a new android but bit confused between apple and samsung galaxy cant find any solution for this as both the phones are awesome in their features and before this i was using LG optimus

Samsung Galaxy S3