newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got it back to normal :whew:

I just want that wi-fi tethering. Now correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean that I can have wi-fi straight from the phone with out that hotspot shyt. Like I can be outside my house and have wifi straight from the phone?

No wifi tether means you can share your phones data plan like a wifi Hotspot, so for example if you at school with your laptop you don't have to use the school's shyttty wifi, you turn on your phone wifi tethering app and your connect your computer to it

Try 1-click wifi tether no root

illadope

きんが
Daps

39820_o.gif

Someone gotta explain this :pachaha:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
In a recent outing, Google’s Eric Schmidt made one thing very clear – Google has no Maps application in the works for iOS devices. According to Schmidt, the decision was entirely Apple’s and he still feels that they should have stuck with Google’s app. Both Google and Apple were in constant communication on the matter, but in the long run, Apple decided to go with a homegrown alternative instead.

We think it would have been better if they had kept ours. But what do I know? What were we going to do, force them not to change their mind? It’s their call.

Schmidt went on to clarify that Google did want them as a partner, but with the tensions between the two companies at an all time high, it just wasn’t meant to be.

While in Japan to announce the availability of the Nexus 7, Schmidt took a moment to show off some of the more unique features of their Maps application. By moving the tablet around, instead of using your fingers, you get the sense of “looking around” and he quickly added, “Take that Apple.” Of course, he said it jokingly.

Via: Reuters

Daps
Reppin
i'm finally figuring out why iphone > android

my galaxy s3 can't even handle notification sounds through headset. it goes straight to speaker. :wtf:

so when i'm commuting and the phone is in my pocket, i either have to do hold it in my hand to feel the vibration or check every 5 minutes for notifitions :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
double post but the music player on this is like being back in 2005 with the bullshyt mp3 players.

man iphone got me spoiled. was too easy :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
double post but the music player on this is like being back in 2005 with the bullshyt mp3 players.

man iphone got me spoiled. was too easy :why:

Lol dude you obviously are unaware how to go about doing everything in your phone. I hate when people make assumptions and conclusions on what os is better based off what they think k they can and cannot do lol.

Go to the Google play store and download the official Google play music player... geez lol.

As far as the other thing you mentioned....I'm going to give you more time to figure that out yourself..you can't be that impatient lol

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3