Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Finally got my $160 gift card from JR Music for sending them my OG EVO :pachaha:

I have an Epic 4G I need to get rid of now. How'd you trade it in to them (I don't have a JR Music near me)? Are there any other places that give decent money/gift cards for used phones?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have an Epic 4G I need to get rid of now. How'd you trade it in to them (I don't have a JR Music near me)? Are there any other places that give decent money/gift cards for used phones?

They email you a sticker and you mail it in it's prepaid. Then just take it to your local UPS place. You gotta use your own box or buy one at the UPS Store stuff it with bubble wrapping etc.

I think that Epic 4G is worth a couple dollas...couple dollas

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Double tap home button to open up "S-voice".
Click menu button to bring up settings...click settings.
Turn off double tap to bring up s voice.

The reason why the home button takes a second to go home after you press it is because its waiting to see if you are going to press it twice to trigger s voice. If you turn this off...it will react way quicker as it should.

Then if you're like me...get something like nova launcher from the Google play store and assign a gesture to bring up s voice instead. I swipe down on my home launcher and it brings up s voice Instead of double tapping the home button.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Praise God for making friends. :lawd:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh:lolbron::krs: Look how fast my phone is now. :stylin:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So am do these for as long as the sale is up, anything in bold is something i recommend, i usally own and use them or bought them today.

$0.25 App/Games Sale DAY 1

Angry Birds Space Premium
OfficeSuite PRO 6+ (PDF & HD)

Runtastic Pro
Ocean HD
Clouds & Sheep Preimum
Tasks
NFL Kicker 13
The cat in the hate DR Seus
Granny Smith
Asphalt 7 Heat
Draw Something
Lets Create Pottery
Sudoku
Symphony of Eternity

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So no one is going to discuss the rumored abomb Google and HTC are supposedly dropping soon? I would prefer the screen a little smaller but everything else :whoo:

nyway, the HTC One X is still one of our favourite premium smartphones, so Google could do a lot worse than basing its Nexus 5 on HTC’s One X 5 – especially since the rumoured specs for the phone are simply scrumptious. Naturally, the HTC One X 5/Google Nexus 5 will have a 5-inch screen, but rather than the 720p most HD phone displays offer, it will sport a 1080p resolution – that’s the same as a premium telly, and far better than the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or iPhone 5, easily beating ‘Retina Display’.:damn:

If the tipster, who talked to GSM Arena, is correct, it also comes with enough grunt under the hood to run this resolution thanks to a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor :ohlawd:, the same found in the LG Optimus G flagship. That means Adreno 320 GPU power for amazing mobile gaming, too.

Up to 64GB of storage, 4G/LTE and a 12 megapixel camera with LED flash round out the rumoured specs list for the Google Nexus 5. Battery life too should be impressive thanks to a supposed 2,500mAh unit. :lawd: We just hope this Nexus will finally offer expandable memory, especially since the S4 Pro would make it powerful enough to act as your main media centre.

(I'm feeling lonely over here with my HTC One X, so just trying to create some hype over here in HTCville :guilty: though I would unabashedly say that the HTC One X>S3 :umad:)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So no one is going to discuss the rumored abomb Google and HTC are supposedly dropping soon? I would prefer the screen a little smaller but everything else :whoo:

(I'm feeling lonely over here with my HTC One X, so just trying to create some hype over here in HTCville :guilty: though I would unabashedly say that the HTC One X>S3 :umad:)
HTC's hardware always feels top notch, the problem is that there are many who do not like Sense anymore and ship with subpar batteries.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It's going to be this device the HTC One X + with 1.7mghz quad core, Google is going to do the same thing they did with the nexus 7, there snatching this up and specing it up

:ahh:

T-Mobile HTC One X+ spotted in the wild | Android Community

Was supposed to be a HTC tmo version of the one x but it mysteriously got cancelled :scheme: