Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I'm so heated. My Transformer Prime fell from maybe 3 feet with a case on and that must have been enough of a shock to screw up the display, cause that shyt doesn't come on anymore. I called technical support, and they told me that my warranty is voided caused the tablet is unlocked. :snoop:

I fought with them indian nikkas, but they ain't trying to hear it. They said they'll fix it for a fee. fukk that shyt. I remember when the USB port on my Nexus One stopped working and HTC said it was normal wear and tear, so it wasn't considered under warranty. They wanted $200 to fix that since the whole board had to be replaced. Asus would probably charge a grip to fix this.

I guess i'll just wait for the next generation of tablets to drop before I cop another one. I just wanted to give the Asus tablet owners a heads up.

Ctech did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that :to:
:russ: them nikkas played the shyt outta you breh...you aint gotta fukkin replace the board because the system connector is bad

Thats some ill shyt right there

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:russ: them nikkas played the shyt outta you breh...you aint gotta fukkin replace the board because the system connector is bad

Thats some ill shyt right there

I didn't pay them nikkas. I said fukk it and bought a new phone.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I can't look on that XDA forums. I literally have no idea what they are talking about:mindblown:

:skip:

shyt is easy breh...peep those videos Rohdiggy posted and get back to me...if you cant figure it out ill see if i can walk you thru it

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@The G.O.D II which carrier do u have
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJss1_dZZeY&list=UURAxVOVt3sasdcxW343eg_A&index=35&feature=plcp"]How to Root Galaxy S3! - YouTube[/ame]

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:heh: exactly you dont have to root or unlock your phone. you can put the stock stuff on the gs3 without rooting

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Never had a problem with a company voiding my hardware warranty for having my phone rooted. I'm done with Asus.