The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think I just bricked my shyt brehs. I never rooted anything before. Now my shyt says firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in Kies and try again. Help? :ld:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
WHEN THE fukk DOES GOOGLE SHIP PHONES? :mindblown:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I think I just bricked my shyt brehs. I never rooted anything before. Now my shyt says firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in Kies and try again. Help? :ld:

What phone you got?

Are you able to put it into download mode?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
OK brehs. I had to budget myself a lil too a $100 phone. So I got the RAZR M. Its coo thus far. I'm probably gonna attempt my first root so I can get Google Now...what y'all think

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
OK brehs. I had to budget myself a lil too a $100 phone. So I got the RAZR M. Its coo thus far. I'm probably gonna attempt my first root so I can get Google Now...what y'all think

You should first find if your phone will be getting the Jellybean update in the next month or two. Havent had a motorola since since the og rzar so I don't know how they are about rolling out updates

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:eat: good choice breh, i have read nothing but GREAT review about that phone, honestly i would hold off on rooting just yet , JB update might come by xmas time.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm so heated. My Transformer Prime fell from maybe 3 feet with a case on and that must have been enough of a shock to screw up the display, cause that shyt doesn't come on anymore. I called technical support, and they told me that my warranty is voided caused the tablet is unlocked. :snoop:

I fought with them indian nikkas, but they ain't trying to hear it. They said they'll fix it for a fee. fukk that shyt. I remember when the USB port on my Nexus One stopped working and HTC said it was normal wear and tear, so it wasn't considered under warranty. They wanted $200 to fix that since the whole board had to be replaced. Asus would probably charge a grip to fix this.

I guess i'll just wait for the next generation of tablets to drop before I cop another one. I just wanted to give the Asus tablet owners a heads up.

Ctech did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that :to: