Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mindblown:What is the hold up on announcing the next iterations of the Nexus devices at this point.

Is the Note 2 the way to go at this point?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:What is the hold up on announcing the next iterations of the Nexus devices at this point.

Is the Note 2 the way to go at this point?

might not even come out this year breh.

right now the note 2 and the gs3 is the way to go...i could never get jiggy to how big the note is so i will forever pass on that no matter the specs...i'll get a windows 8 tab to fulfil my tab needs.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
might not even come out this year breh.

right now the note 2 and the gs3 is the way to go...i could never get jiggy to how big the note is so i will forever pass on that no matter the specs...i'll get a windows 8 tab to fulfil my tab needs.

I just need an announcement, something to look forward too. If not then I guess I'll be rocking the Note II in a couple months.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nexus Q
New Nexus 7 tablet with 3G and bigger storage
New Nexus Phone
Nexus Phablet would push google forward

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So I lost my Droid last Thursday(2nd lost phone) with no insurance and no upgrade till late November. Kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. So i went to Verizon to see my options. They wouldnt let me upgrade yet and he warned me since I have unlimited data that I would lose it if I upgraded in Nov. So he suggested that I open up a new line for now for $20 more a month and switch that phone to my main line and use a old phone I can find for the new line.

A question brehs...So imma go get a new phone today, what should I get?

I was gonna wait prior to this for the Note 2 and upgrade, but he warned me that since I use 4+ gigs of data a month not to do it. This way seems legit. Im leaning twords the Razr Maxx, the S3 or the LG Intuition(I like big screens)

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
GS3 bro no question :lawd: and put files on the SD card instead of streaming it

Dont pick nothing else

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I lost my Droid last Thursday(2nd lost phone) with no insurance and no upgrade till late November. Kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. So i went to Verizon to see my options. They wouldnt let me upgrade yet and he warned me since I have unlimited data that I would lose it if I upgraded in Nov. So he suggested that I open up a new line for now for $20 more a month and switch that phone to my main line and use a old phone I can find for the new line.

A question brehs...So imma go get a new phone today, what should I get?

I was gonna wait prior to this for the Note 2 and upgrade, but he warned me that since I use 4+ gigs of data a month not to do it. This way seems legit. Im leaning twords the Razr Maxx, the S3 or the LG Intuition(I like big screens)

GS3 or G.nex should be your choice.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
GS3 bro no question :lawd: and put files on the SD card instead of streaming it

Dont pick nothing else

ok sounds good...

So my boss has the IFollow 5 and This weekend on a business trip I got to see siri at work for the first time since he uses it religously. Long story short, its trash. He kept having to repeat comands etc. I want to shyt on siri in front of him. Is there a mod or root to improve the voice command feature-change the voice or make it more chattable-...i remember seeing a thread a while back.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
ok sounds good...

So my boss has the IFollow 5 and This weekend on a business trip I got to see siri at work for the first time since he uses it religously. Long story short, its trash. He kept having to repeat comands etc. I want to shyt on siri in front of him. Is there a mod or root to improve the voice command feature-change the voice or make it more chattable-...i remember seeing a thread a while back.

S voice suck

When The GS3 gets updated to jelly bean it will come with Google now aka the siri killer :stylin:

Google now >> any feature on any smartphone ever IMO. Updates are rolling out overseas so i say by mid october or nov. Samsung is busy releasing new phones lol

have to be rooted
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ9LcejhUA8"]Install Google Now on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 - YouTube[/ame]