Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Mexican food I just bought taken with the Fold 4

bzKeIa.jpg

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
If you take a portrait In tablet mode you can show the person a preview of the photo with the outside screen!!! :banderas:

Not to mention perfect 3ds emulation with 2 screens... goat shyt

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Just upgraded from an S20+ to the Pixel 7 Pro. My first non Samsung phone in a long time...

Haven't played with it much yet, still getting it set up..

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I caved :hubie:

Pixel 7 Pro in my hand as I type :wow:

Test driving. If I don't like it, I'll send it byke :ehh:

Shout-out @Ruck

Just upgraded from an S20+ to the Pixel 7 Pro. My first non Samsung phone in a long time...

Haven't played with it much yet, still getting it set up..
How y'all liking the pixel 7 pro?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

I like it so far. I upgraded from a Galaxy S20+ that I used for a few years but never really liked (I preferred my old S9+). This is my first non-Samsung phone in a long time.

Camera seems really nice, screen is really good, long battery life, no complaints so far. I'm still getting used to the gestures navigation but overall, I'm happy with it so far.

Anything/tips that I should do to really take advantage of it??

I am having an issue with getting ReVanced working on it but I'll figure that out this weekend I hope.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I like it so far. I upgraded from a Galaxy S20+ that I used for a few years but never really liked (I preferred my old S9+). This is my first non-Samsung phone in a long time.

Camera seems really nice, screen is really good, long battery life, no complaints so far. I'm still getting used to the gestures navigation but overall, I'm happy with it so far.

Anything/tips that I should do to really take advantage of it??

I am having an issue with getting ReVanced working on it but I'll figure that out this weekend I hope.
Yeah I came from a regular galaxy s20. The only annoyance I've had was my auto rotate was painfully slow. Downloaded an app called rotation control and it had helped a lot but still not as instantaneous as my S20.

Camera is hella dope. Even bought prints of pics I took from Google and quality is great.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I like it so far. I come from the Note line w/ Samsung so not too far off. Some things are confusing and different but nothing drastic.

My first reactionary thought is that they did their best to fit an iPhone inside of an Android device and I'm not entirely mad at it lol.

The camera is for sure good as advertised which was what drew me in intially.

My Note 10 battery was godly and although this one isn't FAR off, it's not on the level, or maybe I'm not maximizing some things.

The Google Photos / actual phone gallery thing is kind of annoying and takes some getting use to.

I like the power button/camera feature and the swipe to go back feature as well even though the phone big as fucc and makes it difficult sometimes lol.

Still learning and playing with it fr tho

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
bought a samsung galaxy tab s8+ 128gb. gonna try it out. if i don't like it, ill return it. but if i do, gonna bush my ipad air to sell.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maaan
i'm in my feels a lil bit..shyt could've been worse, but still..Dropped my damn Note 20 Ultra today and the screen cracked :( :(

This bytch is probably my favorite device ever, hate to see it like this. Still useable and like I said, while damaged, it could've been way worse but got damn ain't nothing worse than being a cracked screen carrying muhfukka.

I can't get the S22, no SD slot is a deal breaker. What's the next best thing if I need to upgrade next year? That Pixel joint legit like that?

Damn :(