Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Don't know if I want a Galaxy Fold, S22 Ultra, Pixel Pro 7 or something entirely different & left field like the Asus phones. Need to offload this Note 10 smh.
I'm on pixel 7 pro. Love it! Still an adjustment as I was accustomed to Samsung's one ui and gestures. But man, the Google software ecosystem is dope. Pure android is amazing.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm on pixel 7 pro. Love it! Still an adjustment as I was accustomed to Samsung's one ui and gestures. But man, the Google software ecosystem is dope. Pure android is amazing.

Wanna try it out fr but people in the YT Pixel review video comment sections and Pixel reddit be bytching about it left and right lowkey. Main thing I keep seeing is the pictures are Godly, but some of the other stuff like fingerprint senor, unresponsiveness over time, connection issues, etc.

You had any of those issues?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Wanna try it out fr but people in the YT Pixel review video comment sections and Pixel reddit be bytching about it left and right lowkey. Main thing I keep seeing is the pictures are Godly, but some of the other stuff like fingerprint senor, unresponsiveness over time, connection issues, etc.

You had any of those issues?
Not really. I upgraded from a Galaxy S20 which is almost a 3 yr old phone. Fingerprint sensor works just the same as my S20 but it's a old phone. I'm sure current flagships like the S22 ultra are way more advanced and intuitive.

No connection issues or call quality. But my S20 did have better speakers and had better built in dac for wired headphones.

S23 is around the corner. Id honestly wait for that or get the S22 discounted when the s23 drops.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Got my Z fold 4 :banderas: didn’t even notice there was a camera in tablet mode :wtf: if I wasn’t so invested in iOS I would trash my iphone

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
319874-B7-60-AA-4676-9-C6-A-E2-EA05-E573-CF.jpg

This plus plex makes it the goat phone.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DuckDuckGo has a new feature inside of their browser app. Blocks privacy trackers across ALL apps like Apple does. This happens even if you stick to Chrome or whatever your default browser is.

I'm typically indifferent about this level of privacy, but the setup was so easy and the attempted tracking stats it provide are eye-opening.

Here's a quick video breakdown (the beta is fully opened now so disregard the references to a waitlist)