Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This S8+ Galaxy Tab is fire!!!! I honestly can't believe I didn't get it sooner. shyts all over my iPad air. Don't even go on my pixel 7 pro phone when I'm home too. Doubt I'll be watching any streaming on my 2 oled tvs as well. Phenomenal! :wow:
On the budgeting/broke side of things, I just got the Samsung A8 :banderas:

There's some clear stutter when I throw a lot at it, but otherwise, it feels clean AF :wow:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
On the budgeting/broke side of things, I just got the Samsung A8 :banderas:

There's some clear stutter when I throw a lot at it, but otherwise, it feels clean AF :wow:
How much you pay for it? The Galaxy S8+ was on sale during the holidays for $599. Probably my best purchase in 2022.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

I forget what release they did it, but the super stable video stuff is indeed underrated. It deserves more press. Too bad it'll only matter once Apple does it. :sadcam:

On another Note (:snoop: I had to), they are crushing everything on all price points. :ehh: Gotta hand it to whomever spearheaded the software side of their strategy. They upstage the iPhone on HW and SW features, Google on SW updates, and everything applicable is flattened across all phones from the cheapest to the most expensive. It's a long come up from literally only the Galaxy S or Note being tangible.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
pre-ordered S23 ultra. coming from 21 ultra and had the 20 before that. sounds like they perfected it. the 20 crapped out on me with an update on vacation and the pics were blurry :sadcam:. this is their 4th go at it

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I went to Samsung’s website. if I traded in my iPhone 14 Plus, I could get the S23 Plus (512GB) for free. Wow. 😮