Reppin
Westcoast
Copped
bM5bwF.jpg

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Almost pulled the trigger on a new tablet for $139. Instead, I took an hour (or maybe two) out of my Sunday and flashed my buggy but rooted tablet to the latest version of Lineage OS. It's been giving me issues since I first gave rooted tablets a shot a few months ago.

So far so good, but I had to fight through a bootloop, installing the wrong Google Apps package 2x, and a glitchy ROM that I had to flash over. This experience, along w/ the instructions w/o explanations sure does make it hard to get into the world of rooted devices, but the payoff is undeniable. :banderas:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I’m a iPhone user getting a second phone (Z fold 4) what’s the best case for it?

It needs a stand and a pen holder and hinge protection :lupe:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Almost pulled the trigger on a new tablet for $139. Instead, I took an hour (or maybe two) out of my Sunday and flashed my buggy but rooted tablet to the latest version of Lineage OS. It's been giving me issues since I first gave rooted tablets a shot a few months ago.

So far so good, but I had to fight through a bootloop, installing the wrong Google Apps package 2x, and a glitchy ROM that I had to flash over. This experience, along w/ the instructions w/o explanations sure does make it hard to get into the world of rooted devices, but the payoff is undeniable. 

Bootloop? Ah nahh..I would never deal with that. Gotta be super smooth or I would put it in the trash can..go to Swappa and get a good deal.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Don't know if I want a Galaxy Fold, S22 Ultra, Pixel Pro 7 or something entirely different & left field like the Asus phones. Need to offload this Note 10 smh.