DynamikD

Rookie
Daps
Maaan
i'm in my feels a lil bit..shyt could've been worse, but still..Dropped my damn Note 20 Ultra today and the screen cracked :( :(

This bytch is probably my favorite device ever, hate to see it like this. Still useable and like I said, while damaged, it could've been way worse but got damn ain't nothing worse than being a cracked screen carrying muhfukka.

I can't get the S22, no SD slot is a deal breaker. What's the next best thing if I need to upgrade next year? That Pixel joint legit like that?

Damn :(
The Pixel is fire but I'm pretty damn biased. I've owned every Pixel and I honestly don't see myself jumping ship, even though the Samsung fold looks absolutely amazing. Now you mentioned that not having an SD slot is a deal breaker and the Pixel never had one. I also invest in the 2tb a year so space isn't an issue for me, at least as it pertains to photos and videos. If you keep movies on your devices then you might want to upgrade the internal storage.

• Dap
Reactions: Eza

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
bought a samsung galaxy tab s8+ 128gb. gonna try it out. if i don't like it, ill return it. but if i do, gonna bush my ipad air to sell.
Did the same. Samsung had too good of a deal to pass up. Did my research on the shyt first. Ready for pick up tomorrow. Can’t wait.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
bought a samsung galaxy tab s8+ 128gb. gonna try it out. if i don't like it, ill return it. but if i do, gonna bush my ipad air to sell.

Did the same. Samsung had too good of a deal to pass up. Did my research on the shyt first. Ready for pick up tomorrow. Can’t wait.
Nah, no disappoint. You'll realize how GOAT it is after awhile.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about upgrading galaxy s21+ to the fold 4.

How is that phone? I wanted to get the fold since it was first announced but wanted to wait a few generations. Is the 4 worth it or should I wait for 5

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man. You right. This shyt is goated. Mad fast. Screen crisp and handles multitasking better than you would expect. Sound is phenomenal. The S Pen :banderas:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
check this shyt out 😂

hireader-pro_01.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Latest Fold 4 reaction quotes from females at restaurants and for certain things

Pulled out the S pen

"I'm gonna sign my whole name because I love your phone":laugh: -white girl

What kind of Phone is this?! I like it- Black girl....

What the hell is this? I say Fold 4..she says "shes never heard of it". I mention she must just use Iphones..she nodded with a devious smirk- Spanish Chick

Oh..you got a fancy phone I see- Girl at the doctor office

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

Yeah man. You right. This shyt is goated. Mad fast. Screen crisp and handles multitasking better than you would expect. Sound is phenomenal. The S Pen :banderas:
This S8+ Galaxy Tab is fire!!!! I honestly can't believe I didn't get it sooner. shyts all over my iPad air. Don't even go on my pixel 7 pro phone when I'm home too. Doubt I'll be watching any streaming on my 2 oled tvs as well. Phenomenal! :wow: