Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
VLC player!

Pop up Ads on MP3 players piss me off more than anything. It didn't occur to use VLC media player. I'm familiar with it a PC. Ive been using it today and so far it is great. Not only are there no ads, you can also play YouTube videos through it, in pip mode or in the background.
A little more technical, but I switched over to mpv player and have been very happy with it. Has a PC app with programmable shortcut keys and I've been able to install the Linux version to my Chromebook with the same shortcuts as the extension I use to watch videos like YouTube (such as 'J' to rewind 10 seconds, 'D' to speed up the video, 'S' to slow it down, etc.)

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone know how to let audio play in the background of the S22 series? Want to avoid leaving my screen on to listen to a web streamed podcast.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking like it's over for OnePlus. Price point is getting too close to other flagships with less innovative features. They had a good run but I'll be moving on from them next year.

I've never owned a OnePlus, but it does seem like they're losing the stuff that gave them their original appeal that separated them from the bigger names. They've even gotten to the point where they release multiple iterations of the same device.

The frustrating thing is that I'm not sure what fills the space that OnePlus is steadily vacating, though. The easy answer would be Nothing, I guess, but after them setting up an event stream just to say that they're making a phone and won't show it to anyone yet while asking for more investment money doesn't necessarily bode well.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I've never owned a OnePlus, but it does seem like they're losing the stuff that gave them their original appeal that separated them from the bigger names. They've even gotten to the point where they release multiple iterations of the same device.

The frustrating thing is that I'm not sure what fills the space that OnePlus is steadily vacating, though. The easy answer would be Nothing, I guess, but after them setting up an event stream just to say that they're making a phone and won't show it to anyone yet while asking for more investment money doesn't necessarily bode well.

There's iphone SE and the the smaller version of the pixel in that price range so there's still options, I just really like Oxygen OS it's still so quick