Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Came into a Note9. Haven't used android since I think Note3 days for a brief period.

What are the must-have apps to soup this baby up. Official, unoffical, legal, "grey area".... point me to the promise lands brehs :lupe:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
it looks like they figured out the battery on this June pixel update. my battery life was awful

still ain't all that but a lot better

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
T Mobile is turning off 4G LTE for Sprint, I had to upgrade and picked the Pixel 6 Pro from the free phones they were offering. I hope I made a good choice :mjcry:

Daps
Thinking of going back to the Android. There're a lot of games from Japan I want to play and the Iphone won't let you download anything outside of the app store.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I'm selling my Galaxy Tab S7+.

I don't/haven't used it much and I could use the dough on a vacation I got coming up.

I have this exact model: Galaxy Tab S7+, 256GB, Mystic Silver (Wi-Fi) Tablets - SM-T970NZSEXAR | Samsung US

I have the box, original accessories, and a case I got from Amazon. I can send pics of all of these items

If anyone is interested, I'm looking to sell for $400 but willing to haggle for the Coli brehs. I plan on putting this on Swappa and FB Marketplace too.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Brehs, I'm selling my Galaxy Tab S7+.

I don't/haven't used it much and I could use the dough on a vacation I got coming up.

I have this exact model: Galaxy Tab S7+, 256GB, Mystic Silver (Wi-Fi) Tablets - SM-T970NZSEXAR | Samsung US

I have the box, original accessories, and a case I got from Amazon. I can send pics of all of these items

If anyone is interested, I'm looking to sell for $400 but willing to haggle for the Coli brehs. I plan on putting this on Swappa and FB Marketplace too.
Ebasy is your best bet breh, Offerup and Craigslist are too cheap.

Also if youre a student look for samsung trade in and get the S8+ if the price is right and sell that one since it's much newer breh.

I got the S7 and it's mostly for movies and notes.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Ebasy is your best bet breh, Offerup and Craigslist are too cheap.

Also if youre a student look for samsung trade in and get the S8+ if the price is right and sell that one since it's much newer breh.

I got the S7 and it's mostly for movies and notes.
Props! I was able to get it sold so I'm set :takedat: