Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone know how to let audio play in the background of the S22 series? Want to avoid leaving my screen on to listen to a web streamed podcast.

Anyone? I was able to do this on the S10+ seamlessly just by exiting the browser by pressing the power button and pressing it again.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone? I was able to do this on the S10+ seamlessly just by exiting the browser by pressing the power button and pressing it again.
Vanced or YouTube Premium are the only thing that comes to mind.

Can't remember if Vanced is still a thing or if it got shut down

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I've had success with Brave and Firefox. If it's a YouTube video, you might have problems if it's listed as music. Google is doing something to block playback in the background if you don't have whatever their premium service is called

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've had success with Brave and Firefox. If it's a YouTube video, you might have problems if it's listed as music. Google is doing something to block playback in the background if you don't have whatever their premium service is called

I'm going to have to try Brave or Chrome. I always listened to live audio in the Samsung Browser.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Anyone know how to bypass Samsung FRP for free? Currently perusing XDA Developers and Reddit for answers.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I tried doing this then I messed up a couple times when it got to the Samsung Cloud Restore so I gave up and ended up just using a FRP unlocking tutorial.

It worked!

if you ran an executable, I strongly suggest you scan your PC for malware & trojans.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
if you ran an executable, I strongly suggest you scan your PC for malware & trojans.
I know. Ive jailbroken and rooted before. This is my first time trying to bypass frp though hence the noob questions. Ive traditionally avoided passlocked shyt but I found this