Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm studied in real estate and other things....lol. I just keep buying shyt...so I gotta go in depth all of these purchases.
What do u think of this rent moratorium getting extended in so cal? These ppl ain't even payin rent, yet the bank expects that mortgage payment each month:damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Note 20 ultra holds up easily..seen the speed tests against IPhone 13 pro max...it loaded faster. It's good to go.
I still use MST at Kroger on the Samsung Pay because they're dikks. Them and Walmart won't let me use NFC payments. Visa and Mastercard need to step up and do something. I'd be less reluctant to upgrade if I didn't need MST. Only in America.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
P
I still use MST at Kroger on the Samsung Pay because they're dikks. Them and Walmart won't let me use NFC payments. Visa and Mastercard need to step up and do something. I'd be less reluctant to upgrade if I didn't need MST. Only in America.
I loaded my card on Google Pay but of course MST version of Samsung Pay is untouchable.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What do u think of this rent moratorium getting extended in so cal? These ppl ain't even payin rent, yet the bank expects that mortgage payment each month:damn:

donald-duck-money.gif
:russ: