BBG

Superstar
Daps
brehs... So today I was speeding to Pembroke Pines for some jerk chicken my pops made, when suddenly my phone decides to fall off my bike mount. I was doing 163 no cap RIP my precious S20 Ultra.

With that said who can direct me on what to get next? I heard I could get this one fixed for $300 (i found it on the side of the road using Find My Device) but I dont really like the design of the cameras. But, if the S22 Ultra aint that much better than the S20 Ultra i might just say fukk it and just get mine fixed.

I used to have a Google Nexus 6P that was GOAT but I aint really been feeling these p*ssy ass Pixels. Dont know much about this 6 Pro though, could maybe get that cuz I love me some pure Android. Please help brehs, I feel sick without my phone

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dropped my Note 20 and the damn screen cracked. Was gonna hold out another year but had to cop the Ultra 22. I'm getting old back in the day I would've been mad excited now I'm like damnit why'd didn I have to drop my 20.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
brehs... So today I was speeding to Pembroke Pines for some jerk chicken my pops made, when suddenly my phone decides to fall off my bike mount. I was doing 163 no cap RIP my precious S20 Ultra.

With that said who can direct me on what to get next? I heard I could get this one fixed for $300 (i found it on the side of the road using Find My Device) but I dont really like the design of the cameras. But, if the S22 Ultra aint that much better than the S20 Ultra i might just say fukk it and just get mine fixed.

I used to have a Google Nexus 6P that was GOAT but I aint really been feeling these p*ssy ass Pixels. Dont know much about this 6 Pro though, could maybe get that cuz I love me some pure Android. Please help brehs, I feel sick without my phone
Get the s22 ultra. Thanks us later since you like cameras.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Get the s22 ultra. Thanks us later since you like cameras.
seen reviews where they say the S21 Ultra basically the same cameras with bettery battery life and less curvature on edges though :patrice:

I was just fine with my S20 Ultra, the camera isnt terrible...but now that its got damaged like this the GPS is probably fukked beyond repair so I'm pretty sure i need a new phone. You got the S22 Ultra? Did you have the s21 version? probably pulling the trigger today most likely, just gotta figure out where i'm aiming

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My screen of my 4a 5G cracked like a year ago and I just don't have it in my to pay $150 to get it repaired. Luckily it's in the upper left corner so it isn't that noticeable :francis:

Daps

163 mph? Slow down foo :mjtf:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
163 mph? Slow down foo :mjtf:

issa lifesyle.

Just came home from ubreakifix, them crackas charging me $420 to for new screen and back. Im probably just gonna go ahead and flip this into a S22 Ultra. These companies always doing dumbass shyt tho. like why does my s20 have more RAM than the best S22 Ultra??? Makes no sense at all. Also, for the trade in, they demand i return the charger too, and the new one doesnt come with a brick. So wtf. I swear if i wasnt so admantly against the apple ecosystem id just get a fukkin iphone

I had a phone in the past that took a hard fall and the GPS calibration was forever fukked, even after trying to recalibrate, and i fear it'll be the same situation with this one. If it wasnt for that id probably just ride it out with this

Daps
issa lifesyle.

Just came home from ubreakifix, them crackas charging me $420 to for new screen and back. Im probably just gonna go ahead and flip this into a S22 Ultra. These companies always doing dumbass shyt tho. like why does my s20 have more RAM than the best S22 Ultra??? Makes no sense at all. Also, for the trade in, they demand i return the charger too, and the new one doesnt come with a brick. So wtf. I swear if i wasnt so admantly against the apple ecosystem id just get a fukkin iphone

I had a phone in the past that took a hard fall and the GPS calibration was forever fukked, even after trying to recalibrate, and i fear it'll be the same situation with this one. If it wasnt for that id probably just ride it out with this

Bro slow down, man. For your safety and the safety of other people, even if you don't care about your safety.

As far as the phone, this is why I stick with my Note 9. I don't have time for the foolery with these new phones.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
VLC player!

Pop up Ads on MP3 players piss me off more than anything. It didn't occur to use VLC media player. I'm familiar with it a PC. Ive been using it today and so far it is great. Not only are there no ads, you can also play YouTube videos through it, in pip mode or in the background.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
VLC player!

Pop up Ads on MP3 players piss me off more than anything. It didn't occur to use VLC media player. I'm familiar with it a PC. Ive been using it today and so far it is great. Not only are there no ads, you can also play YouTube videos through it, in pip mode or in the background.
ya'll aint got Youtube Vanced?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
ya'll aint got Youtube Vanced?
i wish they had a cracked facebook app like that. shyt is completely overrun with ads

Bro slow down, man. For your safety and the safety of other people, even if you don't care about your safety.

As far as the phone, this is why I stick with my Note 9. I don't have time for the foolery with these new phones.

I feel you. I paid $417 to get my s20 Ultra fixed and said fukk it. No sense in giving up RAM for a slightly better camera. also copped a quad lock mount with a matching case, so this shouldnt be a problem anymore