Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
1Nmjdx.jpg
1NmW0b.jpg

I got that Spiegen Tough Armor jawn too. I just picked up my phone yesterday, but I ain't using it or anything until my case and screen protector gets here today lol. Note 9 sitting here looking at me like :to: :mjcry:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So I've owned the s22 ultra for over a day now. My takeaways so far coming from the Note 9 are

May be the best smartphone camera I've ever used. The selfie camera takes better pictures than the Note 9 did. 100x zoom is :whoo:

Screen is bright as hell and the 120hz refresh rate makes a huge difference, I see what the hype is about now :ehh:

The speakers on this are loud, I can use it without a Bluetooth speaker and hear it just fine even in the shower.

If ur coming from the Note 9 this phone is noticeably bigger. Mainly wider although it's a little bit taller too. It's also heavier than the Note 9

I still prefer the finger print scanner on the back of the phone, but I'm starting to get used to it being on the screen. It works pretty well when I remember that's where it is :francis:

I'm satisfied. This is basically the new Note
I pretty much agree with all of this, especially the speakers. Probably the best sound out of a smartphone I've heard to date.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
this tablet is comically large, but split screen never looked better.
both my cases got delayed so I'm using this bytch in its box

I suppose when I get the keyboard case I'll just move like I'm using a chromebook

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sammy just hit me and let me know my baby is on the way :ohlawd:

Is the Spigen for the Ultra really that John Blaze? I been rocking Spigen since I got my Pixel and its served me well:jbhmm:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Got my S22 Ultra on Friday. So far so good.

I haven't had a Samsung since my S4 so it's interesting to see how far they've come. OneUI definitely improved a lot only issues I have so far is Android auto doesn't seem to work anymore. A quick search online seems to point to Android 12 as the issue.

I also can't believe the app drawer only has horizontal scrolling and can't be changed. Not a show stopper but will take some getting used to.

Loving the camera so far. That 100x zoom is really scumbag zoom. :lolbron:

Haven't even used the S pen yet. Don't think I'll use it much but it's definitely nice to have it.
Overall so far so good.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Got my S22 Ultra on Friday. So far so good.

I haven't had a Samsung since my S4 so it's interesting to see how far they've come. OneUI definitely improved a lot only issues I have so far is Android auto doesn't seem to work anymore. A quick search online seems to point to Android 12 as the issue.

I also can't believe the app drawer only has horizontal scrolling and can't be changed. Not a show stopper but will take some getting used to.

Loving the camera so far. That 100x zoom is really scumbag zoom. :lolbron:

Haven't even used the S pen yet. Don't think I'll use it much but it's definitely nice to have it.
Overall so far so good.
Nova launcher

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Been having some trouble with the fingerprint scanner on the front of the S22 Ultra. Coming from the Note 9, I keep touching the camera on the back as a sensor from force of habit. I went through the process of loading my thumb print, but then it won't recognize it. Weird. The facial recognition is still tight tho, so I haven't even worried about it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On the fence on if I should make that jump from the Note 20 Ultra to the 22 Ultra
I'm just sticking with my Note 20 Ultra. It does everything I need a phone to do. I used to upgrade my phone every year and it just became so unfulfilling. Even this upgrade skipping a year doesn't feel all that substantial.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm just sticking with my Note 20 Ultra. It does everything I need a phone to do. I used to upgrade my phone every year and it just became so unfulfilling. Even this upgrade skipping a year doesn't feel all that substantial.
Note 20 ultra holds up easily..seen the speed tests against IPhone 13 pro max...it loaded faster. It's good to go.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So the S22 is the one? :lupe:

I just HATE Samsung's bloatware. HATE IT.

Any way to :camby: that shyt?

I think the world collectively does the :francis: when you accidentally start Bixby.

I'm glad that the S22 is dope. I'm fully down with the Fold line of phones now. This Z Fold 3 got me like :blessed:everytime.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Been having some trouble with the fingerprint scanner on the front of the S22 Ultra. Coming from the Note 9, I keep touching the camera on the back as a sensor from force of habit. I went through the process of loading my thumb print, but then it won't recognize it. Weird. The facial recognition is still tight tho, so I haven't even worried about it.
Go to Settings, Battery and device care, then Diagnostics. There's an option there to test the scanner to see if it's working correctly. If it is try to clean the screen and redo it. If u have a screen protector on u may wanna take that off and retest it.