StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
S8+ might be too big .. Gon use it for strictly media consumption.. light gaming.. on couch/bed/trips..
Ultra 14" is too big, 12" on the S8+ is fine :dame: Plus it's OLED not LCD, that's worth the little extra.

I use it the same as you but the screen is a big difference and with my trade in of my S7 im paying very little :blessed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What case did u get

TOCOL [1+2 Pack] Designed for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Case, with 2 Pack Camera Lens Protector,Translucent Matte Hard Back [Military Grade Drop Tested] Protective Case for Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, Black
41Ni6b4+MLL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
So I've owned the s22 ultra for over a day now. My takeaways so far coming from the Note 9 are

May be the best smartphone camera I've ever used. The selfie camera takes better pictures than the Note 9 did. 100x zoom is :whoo:

Screen is bright as hell and the 120hz refresh rate makes a huge difference, I see what the hype is about now :ehh:

The speakers on this are loud, I can use it without a Bluetooth speaker and hear it just fine even in the shower.

If ur coming from the Note 9 this phone is noticeably bigger. Mainly wider although it's a little bit taller too. It's also heavier than the Note 9

I still prefer the finger print scanner on the back of the phone, but I'm starting to get used to it being on the screen. It works pretty well when I remember that's where it is :francis:

I'm satisfied. This is basically the new Note

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
So I've owned the s22 ultra for over a day now. My takeaways so far coming from the Note 9 are

May be the best smartphone camera I've ever used. The selfie camera takes better pictures than the Note 9 did. 100x zoom is :whoo:

Screen is bright as hell and the 120hz refresh rate makes a huge difference, I see what the hype is about now :ehh:

The speakers on this are loud, I can use it without a Bluetooth speaker and hear it just fine even in the shower.

If ur coming from the Note 9 this phone is noticeably bigger. Mainly wider although it's a little bit taller too. It's also heavier than the Note 9

I still prefer the finger print scanner on the back of the phone, but I'm starting to get used to it being on the screen. It works pretty well when I remember that's where it is :francis:

I'm leaving in a few hours to go pick up mine at the UPS spot; beauty of living in new construction; niiggas can't find ya address with deliveries. I ain't even know it had been shipped already until I was asking about my Galaxy Watch at the T-Mobile store. I'm coming from a Note 9 as well. Got a Spiegen case and a tempered glass screen protector to throw on it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Coming from a Note 10+
For me

The screen brightness is :picard:
That refresh :picard:

The perfect square Ness of this phone:wow:

The Note 4 been my most favorite phone of all time

This took that over

The camera a whole mother level to the note 10

Also the fingerprint scanner on my note 10 was hit or miss

The 1 on the S22 Ultra is perfect

I barely tap it and it works EVERYTIME

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What's the best case for the ultra? I think this phone looks beautiful. Makes my old note 9 look like vhs. Also dropped it once so far and no scratches :hubie: