KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Give it a few months by the end of the year you'll want to come back.

Samsungs are pretty, nice looking screen for media but functionality isn't as good, you'll be back.
:manny: I don't know, breh. Yesterday I found out I can change my keyboard so now I'm using the Google Keyboard. :wow:

:leon: And this morning, I found out that when you take a screenshot and go look at it, it can take you to it's source. Also, when taking a screenshot, it allows you to scroll down to take another picture or two or three, etc and it makes into one screenshot.

:mjlol:The screenshot shyt legit had me like :ohhh:the whole afternoon.

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Yo anyone know when to expect deals on a S20 Ultra? kinda digging that over the Note20, especially with the 16GB RAM

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:manny: I don't know, breh. Yesterday I found out I can change my keyboard so now I'm using the Google Keyboard. :wow:

:leon: And this morning, I found out that when you take a screenshot and go look at it, it can take you to it's source. Also, when taking a screenshot, it allows you to scroll down to take another picture or two or three, etc and it makes into one screenshot.

:mjlol:The screenshot shyt legit had me like :ohhh:the whole afternoon.
You still rocking with Samsung?

Any cons/drawbacks you noticed since?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If the Note 20 Ultra had 16GB of RAM, I'd make the switch....but since it doesn't, I'll keep rocking the Note 10+ :manny:

I've gotten used to the buttons being on the left side anyway :yeshrug: