Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got the One UI 2.1 update to my Note 9 on ATT just now. Looks about the same but I noticed I now have the Quick Share and Music Share options. My screen feels like its scrolling smoother too
Still waiting for that shyt on my s5e. I got it on my Pixel 2XL so I'm not super pressed, but I use my tablet more and more and so I'm looking forward to it. I've heard a lot of people say that the screen is buttery smooth after the update for the s5e as well

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
You can customize your phone anyway you want..turn the news shyt off.

Yes you can go to settings and turn off the news. Then your Discover page will be completely blank when you swipe left on the home screen.

The useful cards that Google introduce a couple updates ago do NOT appear in your Discover page.

So basically swipe left a bunch news link. No other customization allowed.

Also now you can't Swype/glide type in the address bar in Google Chrome. More still destruction from Google.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Pixel 4a: Google will announce its new budget Android phone on Aug. 3

&

the perfect foldable design is getting closer

Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold-2-HQ-Render-1.jpg
Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold-2-HQ-Render-2.png
Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold-2-HQ-Render-5.png

Not saying this is it, have to see how the hinge holds up. If it does I think this is the most mainstream ready design of these foldables, only thing left is for the design to mature and price to come down. Should be at that point in 2022.

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
fukkin screen cracked AGAIN on this piece of shyt S8+. I SWEAR I never used to crack my screen but the last two galaxies I've had just keep fukkin cracking from light drops WITH A CASE ON. fukkin ridiculous.

what should I do brehs? want to stay Android and I love high end devices but I don't want to spend more than $800

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Brehs that new Note 20 5g ultra looks so damn tempting :mjcry:

Its like a sign from the gods, my S9 plus dropped out my pocket over the weekend causing screen damage on the bottom left corner.

Then I see this beautiful new phone today for preorder:sadcam:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Since I'm stuck in the house like everyone else, I usually text through my laptop and rarely use my phone. As a result, Imma try and hold off on buying a new phone until Covid blows over in 2021.

It's gonna take a lot of will power though. I damn near pre-ordered the Pixel 4A already :dwillhuh:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Its like a sign from the gods, my S9 plus dropped out my pocket over the weekend causing screen damage on the bottom left corner.

Wait for the iPhone 12

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

U subconsciously dropped it on purpose

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Brehs, I bought a S20 Ultra last week and been on constant :wow: since last Wednesday.

:picard: Upon taking it of the box, it made my 11 Pro Max look like a piece of shyt. :hhh:

:pachaha: I had every single iPhone since the iPhone 3G BUT I'm never going back.

Give it a few months by the end of the year you'll want to come back.

Samsungs are pretty, nice looking screen for media but functionality isn't as good, you'll be back.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So all the IPhone 12 leaks are turning out to be bogus - same size notch, no 120 hz screen

Looks like I'm copping the Note 20 Ultra and staying on Android a little while longer. Samsung said 3 years guaranteed OS updates now

Next upgrade will be that Fold 3 that's the one to watch