drifter

Superstar
Daps
That looks like trash

We're at that part where Palm, Nokia, Kyocera, HTC threw shyt at the wall to see if it stuck. It's happening again with foldables. MS, Samsung, Huawei, LG all have ideas on it.

Differences between this time and then is Apple's not a mystery and I think Samsung figured it out with the Fold 2 before Apple has a turn, they're at least 7 years ahead of everybody else. Then again ppl thought this way before 2007 and the iPhone so we'll see.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
We're at that part where Palm, Nokia, Kyocera, HTC threw shyt at the wall to see if it stuck. It's happening again with foldables. MS, Samsung, Huawei, LG all have ideas on it.

Differences between this time and then is Apple's not a mystery and I think Samsung figured it out with the Fold 2 before Apple has a turn, they're at least 7 years ahead of everybody else. Then again ppl thought this way before 2007 and the iPhone so we'll see.

I don't understand the point of a second screen

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got Android 11 on my 2XL today. I gotta read some articles to see what exactly changed because it seems to be pretty much Android 10 w/ some better visuals here and there. Not complaining but this is reminding me why I don't really need to spend a lot of $$$ on phones if they all have the same experience.

Went from flip phones to slide out keyboards/PDAs to touchscreens, now we're going back to flip phones and PDAs again. Funny how we always go full circle.

If it can go side-by-side into a tablet, I might cop it when a 3rd party does it for 75% cheaper.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand the point of a second screen

I don't know what LG's going for either but they're just getting into foldables so its what they have until they make one. Weird phone but it's still cool to see.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If the Note 20 Ultra had 16GB of RAM, I'd make the switch....but since it doesn't, I'll keep rocking the Note 10+ :manny:

I've gotten used to the buttons being on the left side anyway :yeshrug:
This was the right choice. I went from the 10+ to the 20 Ultra 5G and it was the most unsatisfying phone upgrade of my life. Also no matter what I do the battery life is noticeably worse than the 10+. The only real positive for me is it's naively compatible with my wireless carrier Visible without having to add APNs to the phone and the Wifi Calling even works.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
These Androids updates straight trash. Google haven't been the same since they went with numbers instead of desserts.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i dont know how my camera glass got cracked but asurion wanted a 250 dedcutible

i just fixed that shyt myself in under 10 minutes for 13 dollars. and the kit came with a spare

needless to say im taking device protection off my plan

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i dont know how my camera glass got cracked but asurion wanted a 250 dedcutible

i just fixed that shyt myself in under 10 minutes for 13 dollars. and the kit came with a spare

needless to say im taking device protection off my plan

:obama:

what model phone you got?

I just got a microscope cause I been had a cheap rework station already, I'm gonna try to fix own usb ports from now on and even try to replace capacitors on monitors which are blank.

i had to convince my bro for months he could fix his own cracked screen for $23(cost of lcd replacement screen). he didn't believe me until he did it, replaced the battery too and called me liked :gladbron:, "this shyt was so easy".

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
:obama:

what model phone you got?

I just got a microscope cause I been had a cheap rework station already, I'm gonna try to fix own usb ports from now on and even try to replace capacitors on monitors which are blank.

i had to convince my bro for months he could fix his own cracked screen for $23(cost of lcd replacement screen). he didn't believe me until he did it, replaced the battery too and called me liked :gladbron:, "this shyt was so easy".
s20 ultra. just got it actually