R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
T-Mobile on Wednesday announced a much wider rollout of its 2.5GHz midband 5G coverage, adding 81 new cities and towns to a total list of 90 markets throughout the US.
Midband 5G is much faster and more appropriately fitting of the 5G moniker than the type of low-band 5G we’ve seen from AT&T and T-Mobile and more reliable than high-band mmWave 5G, which is used primarily by Verizon, although AT&T and T-Mobile also have limited support. (mmWave 5G is ultra-fast but has poor range.) T-Mobile also has low-band and mmWave coverage, but the company is touting its three-layer approach of low-, mid-, and high-band 5G as its edge over the competition.
“This is our 5G strategy in action. Mid-band is the 5G spectrum, and T-Mobile has more of it than anyone. We have nearly twice as much low and mid-band spectrum as AT&T and nearly triple that of Verizon,” says Neville Ray, T-Mobile’s president of technology. “And that means T-Mobile is the only one capable of making the world’s best 5G network a reality.”

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
T-Mobile on Wednesday announced a much wider rollout of its 2.5GHz midband 5G coverage, adding 81 new cities and towns to a total list of 90 markets throughout the US.
Midband 5G is much faster and more appropriately fitting of the 5G moniker than the type of low-band 5G we’ve seen from AT&T and T-Mobile and more reliable than high-band mmWave 5G, which is used primarily by Verizon, although AT&T and T-Mobile also have limited support. (mmWave 5G is ultra-fast but has poor range.) T-Mobile also has low-band and mmWave coverage, but the company is touting its three-layer approach of low-, mid-, and high-band 5G as its edge over the competition.
“This is our 5G strategy in action. Mid-band is the 5G spectrum, and T-Mobile has more of it than anyone. We have nearly twice as much low and mid-band spectrum as AT&T and nearly triple that of Verizon,” says Neville Ray, T-Mobile’s president of technology. “And that means T-Mobile is the only one capable of making the world’s best 5G network a reality.”

this applies to Sprint too right? Tho I cant think of any reason to get rid if my GOAT 10+ anytime soon. This shyt about to get nice and reliable by the time my phone is due for an upgrade. This shyt make me wanna go buy some stock in this company.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
this applies to Sprint too right? Tho I cant think of any reason to get rid if my GOAT 10+ anytime soon. This shyt about to get nice and reliable by the time my phone is due for an upgrade. This shyt make me wanna go buy some stock in this company.
Should apply to Sprint too...and the Note 10 plus phone is excellent. Flawless really.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If you're on T-Mobile and looking for a new phone without breaking the bank, starting Sept 10 they'll offer the LG Velvet for $588. You can also get $294 off the price on trade in.

6.7" screen, 4000mah battery, stereo speakers, 128gb storage, water resistance etc. Great deal imo.

LG even makes a dual screen case for the phone if you want a Galaxy Fold. $200 on the LG website but T-mobile's been giving deals so try them. Even if you bought from LG, with the trade in, you still have $94 left over to do whatever.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I ended up with an s20 ultra. my first pixel 4xl had a weird issue with the battery percentage and incorrect internal temperature reading. the replacement just started doing the same thing. the pixel 5 is going backwards with the processor...so...I jumped ship.

this Samsung joint is aight...I love the screen. the battery lasts long as shyt compared to the pixels.. and their sw isn't as obnoxious as it was when I had the s6. so far so good

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Went from flip phones to slide out keyboards/PDAs to touchscreens, now we're going back to flip phones and PDAs again. Funny how we always go full circle.