Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Got my S20 in couple days ago. 120hz refresh is :blessed:.

Phone is smaller and lighter than my previous S9+ but has the same screen size.

I was getting around 8mbps on 4g lte. With 5g Im getting around 22mbps :wow:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

3TC2Wi9.jpg

so much better

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't need it, but I'm thinking about copping the Pixel 4A sometime in early 2021

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I was looking forward to the oneplus Nord but its only going to be available in Asia and Europe.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Is it just me or Android is straight trash now. It used to be good. Then Google decided to change what's good and make it trash.

You used to swipe left on the home screen to access the UPDATE page of your Google Assistant, which has all these neat cards with info your stock portfolio, upcoming bills that are due, calendar events, package tracking info. This Update page is the dopest feat about Android and the Google Assistant.

Now your swipe left, you're on the discover page, which is News Feed. Why the fukk would anyone wants this? Are users that thirsty for links to shytty websites for news. What's worst you can't put the UPDATE as the default. So you're stuck with this news app on your home page.

There's some other feats that Google change and destroy....

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Been rocking with the OnePlus 7t since April and loving it. Brightest screen I've had on a phone you can see this bytch from space. 90 Hz refresh rate and the battery still comfortably lasts all day for me with moderate use. OnePlus 5 got me comfortable with the OS enough to give them another look this time around. While Samsung seems to have rebounded in a big way since I last had one (GS5 I think?), $500-$700 seems to be my sweet spot.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Two new colors for the 20s along w/ black & copper

Mystic White/Green

Already leaked but they'll advertise gaming capabilities with a partnership through MS, really push handheld gaming during presentation

Plastic back on regular 20, new gorilla glass on Ultra "victus"

Same camera with upgraded sensors, zoom lens, & couple corrections from S20 Ultra's camera into Note Ultra

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Is it just me or Android is straight trash now. It used to be good. Then Google decided to change what's good and make it trash.

You used to swipe left on the home screen to access the UPDATE page of your Google Assistant, which has all these neat cards with info your stock portfolio, upcoming bills that are due, calendar events, package tracking info. This Update page is the dopest feat about Android and the Google Assistant.

Now your swipe left, you're on the discover page, which is News Feed. Why the fukk would anyone wants this? Are users that thirsty for links to shytty websites for news. What's worst you can't put the UPDATE as the default. So you're stuck with this news app on your home page.

There's some other feats that Google change and destroy....
You can customize your phone anyway you want..turn the news shyt off.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Playing with my S20 Ultra again and I hit that dual Bluetooth toggle from the media button on the pull down. Got a Galaxy Buds plus in my left year..Mifo 05 Plus in the right...works. Slight Echo by both playing the same file..cool feature though. I never really use it. Lol.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I got the One UI 2.1 update to my Note 9 on ATT just now. Looks about the same but I noticed I now have the Quick Share and Music Share options. My screen feels like its scrolling smoother too