Daps
Pixel looks real nice and solid but I just love my oneplus5T to much and will be getting the 6T when released! It has everything I need for almost half the price of an apple or pixel. Pixel camera is dope but for me it's not a necessity

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
my 2xl has a better screen and battery than the 3xl. if you have a 2xl you're a damn fool if you pay all that money for camera features, an extra quarter inch of screen and a little acne bump in processing power.

wireless charging is the draw if as anything but $1000?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Funny shyt is T-Mobile have me 190 for my LGV30 I’m currently on this iPhone xs cause I never want a phone as big as the max or note 9 in that case just give me the brick phone from new jack city. The smaller xs is perfect for me .
the xs max is not even big tbh. if you are male with decent size hands it actually feels more secure havin a phone that fills up more of your hand. i can see how it would be difficult for a female with smaller hands.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny story.... a few weeks ago I was on here boasting about my Note8/Android while shìtting on iOS. Well as it happens, T-Mobile ran out of the 512GB Notes when I was ready to cop. Said they wouldn’t have anything until November. I was pissed, because I really loved the notes. So, I’m like fukk it, let me try the XS Max.

Brehs.... I forgot how “polished” the app development was on iOS for the same apps. Night and day. And the OS optimization is insane. iOS has come a long way since iOS 9 (when I last had an iphone). The build quality is top notch as well. I even went so far as I sold my Gear S3 Frontier and copped a series 4. I have to say, I’m impressed. And iMessage, can’t be matched. I’m gonna stick with it for a while, or at least until the S10 drops.

My $.02

/Rant

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
This Pixel 3 and 3XL ain't it to me... Not with the S9+ and Note 9 out here. I really want to embrace Google phones, but Samsung is really the king of this Android shyt.
they have the most exciting hardware bar none but waiting for carriers to push updates is a bytch. the bloatware is a hard sell too, coming from iOS or vanilla android

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they have the most exciting hardware bar none but waiting for carriers to push updates is a bytch. the bloatware is a hard sell too, coming from iOS or vanilla android
I agree, but I also feel the overall package you get in something like a S9+ trumps all of that. Same SoC, more ram, bigger battery, SD card slot, headphone jack, class leading screen, Samsung Pay, camera that is only slightly worse... All for a cheaper price

Daps
Funny story.... a few weeks ago I was on here boasting about my Note8/Android while shìtting on iOS. Well as it happens, T-Mobile ran out of the 512GB Notes when I was ready to cop. Said they wouldn’t have anything until November. I was pissed, because I really loved the notes. So, I’m like fukk it, let me try the XS Max.

Brehs.... I forgot how “polished” the app development was on iOS for the same apps. Night and day. And the OS optimization is insane. iOS has come a long way since iOS 9 (when I last had an iphone). The build quality is top notch as well. I even went so far as I sold my Gear S3 Frontier and copped a series 4. I have to say, I’m impressed. And iMessage, can’t be matched. I’m gonna stick with it for a while, or at least until the S10 drops.

My $.02

/Rant

The sad part is that iMessage CAN be matched and far exceeded....if Google just got their heads out of their assess and actually leveraged their market share. :snoop: