GreenGrass

All Star
Daps

The Note 9 is the king...the camera and pixel getting updates quick is what will be attractive to that base. The rest? The Note 9 features are far beyond the other 2018 phones. It's like the Ferrari of smartphones. You cant even think of all the things you really want to do with it once it's in your hand. Gifs for Always on display..remote control camera with the s pen..S note...Samsung Pay...widget options....etc.

People have said that the Samsung S9+ is like the note 9 without the PEN, everything is same except for the price.

1300 dollars for this phone. should i get it? yikes. either way, this is great for cardio stuff because my current phone is bullshyt

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This Pixel 3 and 3XL ain't it to me... Not with the S9+ and Note 9 out here. I really want to embrace Google phones, but Samsung is really the king of this Android shyt.

Motorola got the best phones out, imo

Whenever my Pixel 2XL stops updating I'm going to consider Motorola.

Maybe by then the Pixel 5 will be worth it though

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

The Note 9 is the king...the camera and pixel getting updates quick is what will be attractive to that base. The rest? The Note 9 features are far beyond the other 2018 phones. It's like the Ferrari of smartphones. You cant even think of all the things you really want to do with it once it's in your hand. Gifs for Always on display..remote control camera with the s pen..S note...Samsung Pay...widget options....etc.

Stick to obsessing over men's stroke game respectfully.

We get it you like the note stfu already

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
People have said that the Samsung S9+ is like the note 9 without the PEN, everything is same except for the price.

1300 dollars for this phone. should i get it? yikes. either way, this is great for cardio stuff because my current phone is bullshyt
The s9 plus is fantastic. If you dont need an a S pen, run with that.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
The s9 plus is fantastic. If you dont need an a S pen, run with that.
I shall wait till the year is over perhaps. Hopefully, the S10 will be out by then. I am pretty sure they will offer us something free like a free head phones or wireless charger. I shall think about it. I work, so if i save enough dough, i will buy. I will buy this phone on Credit, because i want to earn it with my own labor. I can purchase it now but i would rather wait.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I shall wait till the year is over perhaps. Hopefully, the S10 will be out by then. I am pretty sure they will offer us something free like a free head phones or wireless charger. I shall think about it. I work, so if i save enough dough, i will buy. I will buy this phone on Credit, because i want to earn it with my own labor. I can purchase it now but i would rather wait.
The s 10 comes out in April 2019

Always wait for the incentives..never pay full price. They will have great deals for the s10 because they have to make up for s9 not having the smash sales of that the s8 had. S10 will be a smash success though because the new design and everything will be put into the anniversary.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Always wait for the incentives..never pay full price. They will have great deals for the s10 because they have to make up for s9 not having the smash sales of that the s8 had. S10 will be a smash success though because the new design and everything will be put into the anniversary.
I been seeing January launch rumors :lupe:, could be a pipe dream like usual :patrice:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps

is it not cheaper to pay it out right as opposed to paying 25 dollars or x amount on a 2 year contract on a certain data plan? i prefer to pay it out right with no contract so i can pay it off ASAP without worrying about it .

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
is it not cheaper to pay it out right as opposed to paying 25 dollars or x amount on a 2 year contract on a certain data plan? i prefer to pay it out right with no contract so i can pay it off ASAP without worrying about it .
It means just paying it off fast and not having a required payment every month.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
It means just paying it off fast and not having a required payment every month.
lol i mistyped that

if i buy a new phone, i will pay it outright as it is cheaper than paying monthly

also, the note 9 has software issues but i believe through updates, they are fixing them

either way, i shall wait end of october or maybe middle of november to get it when i have more money. i do not want to buy something if i dont have the money. i hate collecting interests and shyt on the credit card. my credit card was almost my down fall lol. it ain't no laughing matter. good thing that is no longer an issue. fukk the credit card industry.. it is a trap..

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
rumor.

s10 and note 10 will be simultaneous release late 1st quarter 2019.. no more s10+... to make way for foldable phone late 2019