PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Rumours are Google bout to be on some Apple fukk shyt with $1000 Pixels :francis:
Yup,

128GB Pixel 3 + Case + Preferred care + tax cost me a whopping $1135

But I need that camera and the original quality photo storage. Currently rocking a One plus 3 but gonna keep it around as a backup or a home guest Chromecast controller.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
I'm finna hit licks for the new phones.. Wipe em and have a new phone for the low.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Double J

Banned
Daps
Yup,

128GB Pixel 3 + Case + Preferred care + tax cost me a whopping $1135

But I need that camera and the original quality photo storage. Currently rocking a One plus 3 but gonna keep it around as a backup or a home guest Chromecast controller.

Pay $1135 for an overpriced phone from a greedy company with no headphone jack, only 4gb of RAM, no SD card, an ugly and outdated design, a CPU that will be outdated in a 3 months, and nowhere near the level of support that Apple offers all while the company makes countless amounts of more money from mining your data brehs :mjlol:

Google really is following Apple's business model perfectly :wow:

Daps

:ehh:

I currently have an iPhone xs I plan on getting either this phone or the Galaxy s10. I’m coming from the LGV30 to the iPhone so I will do a review of what I like and don’t like about apple and one of these phones #comingsoon#

Last edited:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Nope not returning to Android anytime soon then as I expected.

XS for me, but I aint paying £1000 for it so I'm gonna sit tight for now will try to pick one up next month.

Daps
Yes..enjoy that restricted lifestyle like a kid with that XS. Lol.

Its not bad there are somethings I don’t like but there a lot of things I do like. There is a reason I want to grab either this Pixel phone or the Galaxy S10 and y’all about what it like coming from Android. I’ve always wanted a stock Android and I never got to the nexus like I wanted to but when the pixel came out and they was going stop the nexus line ...I’m thinking like the pixel will come to be the iPhone of android. I probably will get the pixel next cause I fell like the Galaxy S10 will be the phone to get few iPhone users like the iPhone X was for Android users. I will compare and contrast laster .

• Dap
Reactions: R=G
Daps
Nope not returning to Android anytime soon then as I expected.

XS for me, but I aint paying £1000 for it so I'm gonna sit tight for now will try to pick one up next month.

Funny shyt is T-Mobile have me 190 for my LGV30 I’m currently on this iPhone xs cause I never want a phone as big as the max or note 9 in that case just give me the brick phone from new jack city. The smaller xs is perfect for me .

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Pay $1135 for an overpriced phone from a greedy company with no headphone jack, only 4gb of RAM, no SD card, an ugly and outdated design, a CPU that will be outdated in a 3 months, and nowhere near the level of support that Apple offers all while the company makes countless amounts of more money from mining your data brehs :mjlol:

Google really is following Apple's business model perfectly :wow:

Not overpriced to me. And at this point in the smartphone game, software over everything.

Google phones were cheaper cuz they skimped on the camera, now they got the best camera in the game so price went up.

Full disclosure: I own Google stock, so call me a shill if you want.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does everyone think of the Google Slate? I have had a Chromebook for years and don't see myself going back to anything else ever. The Slate looks great but the keyboard/stand costing $200 extra is excessive.I will likely stick to a regular 2-in-1 convertible since the only other detachable is the HP Chromebook x2

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
What does everyone think of the Google Slate? I have had a Chromebook for years and don't see myself going back to anything else ever. The Slate looks great but the keyboard/stand costing $200 extra is excessive.I will likely stick to a regular 2-in-1 convertible since the only other detachable is the HP Chromebook x2

The current AsusChromebook & Samsung Chromebook are better options for less.

But if you need a tablet that can run Linux, I guess it's the only option.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That just might be the worst notch I've seen. Don't like how it reduces number of notification icons.

Still rolling with the OnePlus 3. Battery is :flabbynsick:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
That just might be the worst notch I've seen. Don't like how it reduces number of notification icons.

Still rolling with the OnePlus 3. Battery is :flabbynsick:
I was going to keep my OP3 but whole time I've had it, I would use my wife's OG Pixel to take pics if she was around. Baby #2 is coming soon, so I need best camera in the business.