R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@R=G do you buy unlocked phones or carrier?
Usually Carrier...this Note 9 deal lasts till Nov 3rd. If I come up with a extra 500 to not do anything with, I'll buy the Unlocked Note 9 on Samsung.com. that's too great a discount to ignore..I would be a fool to let that ride. Flossy and Erica have said the s9 plus and Note 9 show no signs of lag whatsoever...Floss calls out lag stuff so that's a intriguing diagnosis.

I'll make my move by Nov 2nd though.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Maybe someone can help me out, you know on the status bar on top in the top corner it has the time, on my wife's phone it went away one day, how do I get that back. I went through all the settings and can't see to figure it out

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Since we're on the topic of unlocking phones, I have a few questions.....

Should I unlock my phone without my carrier's consent IF my phone is paid off(as of next month) if I plan on staying with the carrier? My carrier is being stubborn and will not give me codes.

Would there be any repercussions for unlocking my phone(in any instance)?

What is the easiest & cheapest way to unlock your phone?

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Maybe someone can help me out, you know on the status bar on top in the top corner it has the time, on my wife's phone it went away one day, how do I get that back. I went through all the settings and can't see to figure it out

It should be under the display setting, status bar.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Since we're on the topic of unlocking phones, I have a few questions.....

Should I unlock my phone without my carrier's consent IF my phone is paid off(as of next month) if I plan on staying with the carrier? My carrier is being stubborn and will not give me codes.

Would there be any repercussions for unlocking my phone(in any instance)?

What is the easiest & cheapest way to unlock your phone?

Carrier might blacklist your IMEI preventing you from reselling it. But if you paid it off the law says they have to unlock it.