detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

Every Android phone I ever owned ran significantly slower when it got updated to next version of Android.

With the exception of this Pixel which interface got shytter starting with Android Oreo and somehow Google found a way to make it shytter with Android P.

You're probably simple minded that thinks new changes = better.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Every Android phone I ever owned ran significantly slower when it got updated to next version of Android.

With the exception of this Pixel which interface got shytter starting with Android Oreo and somehow Google found a way to make it shytter with Android P.

You're probably simple minded that thinks new changes = better.
Android P shyts on Oreo, maybe it's just your phone cause my Pixel still moves quick

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The sad part is that iMessage CAN be matched and far exceeded....if Google just got their heads out of their assess and actually leveraged their market share. :snoop:
For the life of me I can't figure out why they allow companies to include their native messenging apps. Hangout/Allo/Duo whatever the fukk their going with nowadays should've been the Android standard by now.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Should i buy
- Note 9
- Pixel 3 (when it drops)
- Samsung S10 (when it drops)

any other suggestions?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Samsung has revealed its latest smartphone, the Galaxy A9, which it says includes the world's first rear camera with four lenses.The phone includes a main rear camera with 24MP resolution, a telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom, an ultra-wide lens with scene optimization and a depth lens.Samsung's mobile boss DJ Koh told CNBC earlier this year the company was planning on including cutting-edge tech in its mid-range Galaxy A line of smartphones.

Samsung revealed its latest smartphone, the Galaxy A9, featuring the world's first rear camera with four lenses.

The company Thursday said its latest phone will come with 128 gigabytes of storage and up to 512 gigabytes of expandable memory.

The phone also features its Bixby virtual assistant, payment service Samsung Pay and fitness tracker Samsung Health. It will come in three different colors — Caviar Black,

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Should i buy
- Note 9
- Pixel 3 (when it drops)
- Samsung S10 (when it drops)

any other suggestions?

The Note 9 is the king...the camera and pixel getting updates quick is what will be attractive to that base. The rest? The Note 9 features are far beyond the other 2018 phones. It's like the Ferrari of smartphones. You cant even think of all the things you really want to do with it once it's in your hand. Gifs for Always on display..remote control camera with the s pen..S note...Samsung Pay...widget options....etc.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
full