Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Anyone know how to get rid of the voicemail notification? Mine goes off automatically when I drive through an area without service and the icon won't go away (I have no voicemails). I've done some searches, but nothing is working for me. I'm on a Note 8 but this also happened to me with my Nexus 6P (girlfriend has had the same phones and this isn't happening to her). :wtf:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
china sd cards r known to be lower storage than what it's sold by

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is on everyone's radar for the future? I've had an Alcatel Idol 4S for over a year and a half. Waiting anxiously to pull the trigger on a new phone that is a mix of a great low-light camera, ships with Oreo, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If I buy a phone that works well with compatible with the Google Camera port, I know I can save a lot of money but as it stands right now I am looking at the more expensive newer models:

OnePlus 6 (Depending on what the specs look like)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (importing Global version if I get it)
Huawei P20 Pro (Likely too expensive for me, but if not it will be an import as well)

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
What is on everyone's radar for the future? I've had an Alcatel Idol 4S for over a year and a half. Waiting anxiously to pull the trigger on a new phone that is a mix of a great low-light camera, ships with Oreo, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If I buy a phone that works well with compatible with the Google Camera port, I know I can save a lot of money but as it stands right now I am looking at the more expensive newer models:

OnePlus 6 (Depending on what the specs look like)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (importing Global version if I get it)
Huawei P20 Pro (Likely too expensive for me, but if not it will be an import as well)
I been rocking the axon 7 since release, I love the phone but I feel the need to upgrade, I been waiting for the axon 9 but haven't heard much about it, the Huawei mate 10 pro looks so tempting with how much I see ppl rave about it and it's price has been at an all time low lately at $650 but I think my next phone will be a oneplus 6 on day 1

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
S9 is so damn clean I was watching Planet Earth at work and between the screen resolution and the surround speakers had co-workers like :ohhh:

Two co-workers already switched over. One got the S9, traded her iphone. The other sold her iphone and copped an 8+ :wow:
I heard the battery isnt the best