R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I been rocking the axon 7 since release, I love the phone but I feel the need to upgrade, I been waiting for the axon 9 but haven't heard much about it, the Huawei mate 10 pro looks so tempting with how much I see ppl rave about it and it's price has been at an all time low lately at $650 but I think my next phone will be a oneplus 6 on day 1

The OnePlus 6 name is official, according to the Chinese phone maker, which is teasing the phone in a new video. OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei has also confirmed it'll have a big screen, a notch cut-out at the top of the display, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It's also expected to be the expensive OnePlus phone yet

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been rocking the axon 7 since release, I love the phone but I feel the need to upgrade, I been waiting for the axon 9 but haven't heard much about it, the Huawei mate 10 pro looks so tempting with how much I see ppl rave about it and it's price has been at an all time low lately at $650 but I think my next phone will be a oneplus 6 on day 1
Forgot about the Axon 9. Gonna add it to the list as long as the camera is great in low-light.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I need that OnePlus 6 to hurry and come out already :francis:
I’m itching for a new phone
I might end up copping that LG V30+ ThinQ if it comes out first, on sprint tho :francis:
What’s the deal with that 5G that sprint talking bout, I’m In LA so im tryna see what’s up

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I need that OnePlus 6 to hurry and come out already :francis:
I’m itching for a new phone
I might end up copping that LG V30+ ThinQ if it comes out first, on sprint tho :francis:
What’s the deal with that 5G that sprint talking bout, I’m In LA so im tryna see what’s up

Thin q has 6gb that's only difference from the regular V30+

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is on everyone's radar for the future? I've had an Alcatel Idol 4S for over a year and a half. Waiting anxiously to pull the trigger on a new phone that is a mix of a great low-light camera, ships with Oreo, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If I buy a phone that works well with compatible with the Google Camera port, I know I can save a lot of money but as it stands right now I am looking at the more expensive newer models:

OnePlus 6 (Depending on what the specs look like)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (importing Global version if I get it)
Huawei P20 Pro (Likely too expensive for me, but if not it will be an import as well)
Damn. Wrote all of this but then today I see the original Pixel XL (refurb) is on sale on eBay for less than $250. Checks all the boxes I need so I am almost certainly going to pull the trigger.