GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Check your charger port, my S8 was doing the same shyt, found lent in it, plucked it out with a needle phone started fast charging again
This was the problem. I took a safety pin and cleaned it out. You should have seen all the shyt that came out

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn. Wrote all of this but then today I see the original Pixel XL (refurb) is on sale on eBay for less than $250. Checks all the boxes I need so I am almost certainly going to pull the trigger.
Just got my Pixel in the mail. Portrait mode is ammaaaazing. Overall I'm super happy with my purchase and I will stick with the phone until Android Q or maybe even 2020. I need to get a case ASAP to avoid dropping it though, real talk.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm actually missing having an HTC Phone brehs.

My S7 Edge has been getting on my nerves as of late. Not sure if it's because I dropped it a few months ago, shattering the BACK of the phone, that shyt has been acting off.

It has been having problems reading my SD card since I took the phone's advice with moving most of my music and photos there :beli:

Being an HTC user for 8 years , there were features I missed that Samsung couldn't match. Like HTC Car for playing music through my AUX when I'm driving, Blinkfeed and a better google layout when I'm traveling (I.E. flight & hotel reservation info)

If it wasn't for the battery and the camera at the time, I wouldn't have switched.

Had my Edge for over a year . Should I take a chance with the S9 or go back to familiarity with copping the upcoming U12 :patrice:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
:camby:
Keep the fingerprint scanner on the back!

This bezels-less wave is about as dumb as the skinny paper thin phone wave. Never again buying a phone with terrible grip like this Pixel XL. The ergonomics of the original Pixel XL and the trigular sides makes it torture to hold in your hand.

Last edited:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
What is on everyone's radar for the future? I've had an Alcatel Idol 4S for over a year and a half. Waiting anxiously to pull the trigger on a new phone that is a mix of a great low-light camera, ships with Oreo, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If I buy a phone that works well with compatible with the Google Camera port, I know I can save a lot of money but as it stands right now I am looking at the more expensive newer models:

OnePlus 6 (Depending on what the specs look like)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (importing Global version if I get it)
Huawei P20 Pro (Likely too expensive for me, but if not it will be an import as well)
That P20 is legit...too expensive for me too though

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That P20 is legit...too expensive for me too though
I definitely had my eye on it as well. Expensive as all outdoors but no denying that camera is the leading differentiatior in 2018 and P20 is arguably the reigning champ right now.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know of a good browser with address bar on the bottom? Chrome on my note 8 had it but switched up on me. (Ive tried the "flags" fix but it didnt work)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Anyone know of a good browser with address bar on the bottom? Chrome on my note 8 had it but switched up on me. (Ive tried the "flags" fix but it didnt work)

yeah same here i tried the flags thing too for a little while but an update killed the address bar on the bottom. Any recommendations would be nice