R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
no i have all that..but i want my s7 to see the sd card in the damn phone..its only showing my internal storage..i just want to figure out a way to make it show in there again
You need to do a sd card diagnosis to figure out why it doesn't work. Never had a sd card that doesn't work.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You need to do a sd card diagnosis to figure out why it doesn't work. Never had a sd card that doesn't work.

the micro sd card is fine...i took it out of the phone and was able to access all the shyt on it on my computer...it has no errors that it found..the phone is not just able to see and it read all of a sudden...it something with the phone

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else s8 or + have fast charging issues? I have to keep plugging and unplugging to get that shyt to work. And the regular charging takes hours to fill up

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the micro sd card is fine...i took it out of the phone and was able to access all the shyt on it on my computer...it has no errors that it found..the phone is not just able to see and it read all of a sudden...it something with the phone
Use a sd card recovery app from play store

ThEyCaLlMeB

WeRunVa
Daps
Reppin
2up2down state
Anyone else s8 or + have fast charging issues? I have to keep plugging and unplugging to get that shyt to work. And the regular charging takes hours to fill up

Check your charger port, my S8 was doing the same shyt, found lent in it, plucked it out with a needle phone started fast charging again

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Just bought a fast wireless charger and this shyt wont fast charge:stopitslime:

Edit: it works now. I love this thing:banderas:

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Do any of you use an app that can record your phone calls automatically?

I have a Nexus 6p.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no i have all that..but i want my s7 to see the sd card in the damn phone..its only showing my internal storage..i just want to figure out a way to make it show in there again

where did you get your card??

I had a 64gb card i put in a cheap android phone, it formated it, ended up getting rid of it couple of days later, then when I put it in my honor 6X it formatted it again but only showed 500mb:stopitslime:

the card was one I got from China

tried every card formatting software out and couldn't get it to fix the card