R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Brehs I've had an S5 for a little less than 3 years now...it's time to upgrade. Should I stay in the S and Note family or are there good alternatives outside of Samsung? I'm thinking of the S7 or S8, but it looks like if I go that route I'll have to start a new phone plan (of my own).
The s8/Plus may be the phone of the year and is gonna continue to be a great phone for years. The hyped One Plus5t is coming Nov 21st.

The Essential Phone is out and has pretty much stock Android for $500...camera isn't great though and no headphone jack.

Pixel 2 is legit except for that screen issue with the blue tint but you gotta be looking for that in all truth.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Anyone else not getting NBA or NFL game alert notices on Google Calender?

UFC and Boxing alerts work just fine...... those two have not worked all this month though.

no one else having this issue? Just me?

Was supposed to get an alert 15 minutes before the Cavs game started today, never got it and they're going into halftime soon (yet I got every alert for the UFC PPV and Showtime Boxing alerts over the weekend)

:mjcry:

edit:

I think I finally found out what was the issue, apparently NBA's official site is now linking us to stanza.co as the official calendar source now
Golden State Warriors Schedule

so we're forced to resync our teams since the original subscriptions won't work anymore (previously u simply had to go to google calendar and click "add subscription"...this doesn't work now, gotta go directly to stanza )

:snoop:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Brehs I've had an S5 for a little less than 3 years now...it's time to upgrade. Should I stay in the S and Note family or are there good alternatives outside of Samsung? I'm thinking of the S7 or S8, but it looks like if I go that route I'll have to start a new phone plan (of my own).
S8+

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
no one else having this issue? Just me?

Was supposed to get an alert 15 minutes before the Cavs game started today, never got it and they're going into halftime soon (yet I got every alert for the UFC PPV and Showtime Boxing alerts over the weekend)

:mjcry:

edit:

I think I finally found out what was the issue, apparently NBA's official site is now linking us to stanza.co as the official calendar source now
Golden State Warriors Schedule

so we're forced to resync our teams since the original subscriptions won't work anymore (previously u simply had to go to google calendar and click "add subscription"...this doesn't work now, gotta go directly to stanza )

:snoop:
I'm lost

I use Google calendar
I never got them alerts

How do I brah?:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm lost

I use Google calendar
I never got them alerts

How do I brah?:ohhh:

well it USED to be as simple as simply going into google.com navigating to your personal calender and simply adding various "subscriptions" to your calender

but apparently that stopped a few weeks ago and had me wondering why I wasn't getting alerts

Now what you have do is the following.

- Go to www.stanza.co/

- Choose whatever NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL etc team schedules you want to follow

- Sign in with your Gmail account, sync them.

- Then go to your Google Calendar app on your phone and set alerts for each team. (you have to do it individually for each team/event)

That's it....I usually set the alert to go off 15 minutes before the event starts so I have time to order a pizza and get comfy

Now if you want the UFC schedule simply go here and sync it with your Google Calendar
OFFICIAL UFC SCHEDULE

And if you want alerts for every Boxing event and also every non UFC MMA event (Bellator, Glory Kickboxing, Invicta etc) Then go to this site, follow the instructions to sync it to your Google Calender
Calendar | Combat Docket

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Just got my pixel 2xl in the mail today. Played with it all day and the screen hasn't showed any issues and I didn't hear any strange noises when I used the phone
I haven't had any issues with mine at all either.

I've been using the always on screen dispaly lately cause it was so good on battery. This thing is efficient as hell

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the deal with the pixel2 and no headphone jack is it a deal breaker I’m thinking of upgrade in feb

Daps
I hate saying this but I'm say it. I' switching over to the iPhone x in march. Reason being is that I don' push my s7 to its limits I just found out that this phone does more than I thought. I also just use my phone for gmail, tumblr, Instagram, spotify(I will not sign up for Apple music) text and talk on the phone that is it .I'm really simple. Thats why I'm switching over to the iPhone x. I still believe android is the best I just don't use it to its limits so there is no reason to have it.