R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What’s the deal with the pixel2 and no headphone jack is it a deal breaker I’m thinking of upgrade in feb
Pixel 2 is a great phone. Super snappy but in direct comparison with the iphone X I saw..it loads games a little slower. Screen has a blue tint if u look for it and the camera is probably the best give or take the Note 8...seems like a preference thing.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
bringing in my pixel 2 xl to the verizon store on monday to get an rma :francis:

only had it for a few days and it's already fukking up

fingerprint scanner on some bullshyt. locked out of my phone now :mjcry:

i really wanted to like this phone.. but i might have to look into the note8 or maybe even try out the iphone x if this replacement ain't perfect:patrice:

edit: actually i'll take a good look at the regular pixel 2 while i'm at the store too

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I hate saying this but I'm say it. I' switching over to the iPhone x in march. Reason being is that I don' push my s7 to its limits I just found out that this phone does more than I thought. I also just use my phone for gmail, tumblr, Instagram, spotify(I will not sign up for Apple music) text and talk on the phone that is it .I'm really simple. Thats why I'm switching over to the iPhone x. I still believe android is the best I just don't use it to its limits so there is no reason to have it.

I'm willing to bet you wont be using the X to its full capability either.

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
I hate saying this but I'm say it. I' switching over to the iPhone x in march. Reason being is that I don' push my s7 to its limits I just found out that this phone does more than I thought. I also just use my phone for gmail, tumblr, Instagram, spotify(I will not sign up for Apple music) text and talk on the phone that is it .I'm really simple. Thats why I'm switching over to the iPhone x. I still believe android is the best I just don't use it to its limits so there is no reason to have it.
Spend 500 more dollars to use a phone "less" brehs

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
#note8gang still going strong

tumblr_odrpf98pNs1r9spw1o1_500.gif