Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I think the days of "Samsung lag" are a thing of the past. Been rocking the S8+ for a while now and haven't had any issues with it slowing down, getting too laggy, etc. Even when I'm downloading a bunch of apps at once, there's no slow down.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I think the days of "Samsung lag" are a thing of the past. Been rocking the S8+ for a while now and haven't had any issues with it slowing down, getting too laggy, etc. Even when I'm downloading a bunch of apps at once, there's no slow down.
You must be one of the lucky ones. I just returned my work S8 after a month of use. Everything started off well but by the 3rd/4th week I definitely started experiencing obvious lag just switching between apps. I did notice the Samsung browser performance was much better than chrome though.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sup y'all. So I copped me an s8 plus after being an iPhone user for almost 10 years. Glad I switched up and I'm diggin it so far.

My only problem is my music library. I got like 100gb of music in my sd card and it's annoying how I have a compilation on my albums list broken down into singles. Basically scrolling down a few times to get to the next album only to see that artwork from my compilation a million times before I get to the next tape.

How the hell do I merge all those songs into one album?? shyts annoying as fukk. I tried googling it but to no avail.

Are there apps in the play store that can automatically fix this problem?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Sup y'all. So I copped me an s8 plus after being an iPhone user for almost 10 years. Glad I switched up and I'm diggin it so far.

My only problem is my music library. I got like 100gb of music in my sd card and it's annoying how I have a compilation on my albums list broken down into singles. Basically scrolling down a few times to get to the next album only to see that artwork from my compilation a million times before I get to the next tape.

How the hell do I merge all those songs into one album?? shyts annoying as fukk. I tried googling it but to no avail.

Think this is due to how the music player is reading those files. Have you tried a different music player? For example shuttle music player? And see if the same thing happens? I don't know much about Samsung music player as i never used it just used shuttle and i can't stand Google play music.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Just get Blackplayer

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The fukk happened to the "crop to fill" button on the YouTube App?? I just updated then uninstalled the update now the button does pop up anymore. Not even the pinch to zoom.

For some reason it will work on the Samsung browser but not the app.

Who else is experiencing this bs?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I know she doin it on a note 8 but can you do that motion sensor feature with the notification bar on a s8 plus?

That shyt is sick. She does it right at the beginning of the video. How do you enable it?